Chapter 19: Reflekta

Back with Juleka, she was sitting on a bench crying when the Akuma went into her wrist mirror.

Gasping, Juleka looks up as Hawk Moth talks to her.

"Reflekta, I am Hawk Moth. From now on you will be the only one people see! No one will ever ignore you again! However, you must do me a favor in return when the time comes."

"Yes, Hawk Moth." Juleka said smoothly.

Standing up, Hawk Moth's magic took over her and turned her into Reflekta.

Opening her wrist mirror Reflekta looks at her reflection and giggles, which she continued to do and even twirled around to admire her new look.

Back at the school, both Marinette and Ruby were hiding on top of the stairs right next to Mr. Damocles's office and were waiting for him and Vincent to come out.

"This is going to be awesome!" Ruby muttered enthusiastically.

"You seem a little too excited to...take something from the Principal's office."

The huntress shrugs her shoulders, "Eh, what can I say? I like causing trouble sometimes." She stated playfully.

Soon the door opens, and the two men walk out.

"Alright let's go." Ruby proclaimed.

Getting up the two girls walk in.

Grabbing the camera, Marinette looks through the photo's until they found it.

But just as she was about to push the delete button, they heard footsteps.

"Hide!" Marinette hissed and hid under the desk.

But before Ruby went under the desk with her, she grabs the camera and quickly takes out the memory card.

She then smiles and shows it to Marinette.

Who smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

Soon the door opens to Chloé and Sabrina.

Outside everyone was just enjoying their time but that changed when Reflekta appeared and lands in the middle of the courtyard.

"Hello!"

"What? Who-who are you?" Damocles asked.

"Nobody has ever noticed me! But those days are over! But from now on, everybody will notice me because everybody will look like me! Time to get a new look!" the Akumatized Villain said gleefully as she turns Damocles and Vincent into copies of herself.

"Soon there will be Reflektas everywhere!" She exclaimed as she continued to make more people look like her.

Screaming in fear, everyone that was still in the courtyard made a run for it.

"No need to panic! Who doesn't love an extreme makeover?"

Reflekta went through the bathrooms and some of the classrooms to turn anyone she sees into lookalikes.

Walking back towards the courtyard, the villain narrows her eyes when she saw people trying to make it out of the school.

Reflekta had stopped them from leaving by throwing lockers at the door to barricade themselves inside.

"Nobody leaves here!" she grunts as she throws the last locker on top.

Jumping onto the top of the roof, Reflekta looks down at her handywork in satisfaction.

But as satisfying as it was, there was still something missing. "Soon all of Paris will look like me, including miss she then cackles evilly.

She then gets back to work, jumping down, she made her way to the second level and walked calmly down the hall as she turns more innocent people into her.