Chapter 40: Fill My Shoes

"Mr. Stone would like his breakfast brought to him on the back of a polar bear. Could you arrange that for me, please?" Penny, the assistant to Jagged Stone asked Jean-Pascal.

Right now, her and Jagged are in Paris and likewise staying at the Grand Paris. And as she was talking to the butler, inside the suite Jagged can be heard yelling. "Fetch!"

And soon a soccer ball thrown by Jagged is seen, and his crocodile, Fang, runs after it.

"Uh..." Jean-Pascal grimaced since that is a very high order. "I'll see what I can do, Miss Penny. Will that be all?"

But as he was asking her, Penny's phone rang, and she answered it. "Yes, a red-eye flight would be preferable. Jagged's crocodile, Fang, hates flying in the daytime."

It was around this time that Bob Roth had arrived and pushed passed them. "Penny, I found the perfect way to market his new album! He's gonna be a guest on a reality TV show!"

Penny grimaced at that and walked after Bob. "I really don't think Jagged will be okay with it." She said to Bob before talking to the person on the phone. "No! No, I wasn't talking to you. Confirm that flight."

Realizing that there will b nothing else, Jean-Pascal takes his leave and unfortunately since the door was left opened Fang wanders out into the hall with the soccer ball in his mouth.

"Thanks a lot. Uh, I'll call you back." With that she ends the call.

"Bob, wait!" She said as she stood in front of the producer and Jagged.

Who was sitting on a piano with a pile of soccer balls.

"Penny, did you remember to order those macaroons for Fang?" Jagged asked.

"Of course, I'm taking care of that right now, Jagged." Penny said as she writes down Jagged's request.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door. Sighing, Penny walks back towards the door.

With her gone, Bob looks at Jagged. "Your album's gonna go platinum and wait 'til you find out how!"

Penny opens the door to see Mayor Bourgeois, with Fang on a leash next to him.

"I'm sorry, Miss Penny, but you cannot allow your crocodile to just roam around the hotel by itself."

Penny takes the leash from the mayor and gives him an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, Mr. Bourgeois."

Her phone rings again and she answers it. "Yes, what—" She then grunts as Fang runs inside and the assistant did everything in her power to control the crocodile.

"What?! What is this trash?!" Jagged exclaimed and the sound of the soccer balls hitting the floor could be heard.

Penny smiles at the mayor and said, "Thanks, Mr. Mayor." Before she walked off to see what the fuss is about.

And the thing she was greeted to was an enraged Jagged, now standing up on his piano and throwing his soccer balls at Bob, who was trying to avoid them.

"You want me to be a guest on Rocker wants a Wife?!" The Rockstar exclaimed angrily and throws two more soccer balls near Bob. "There's nothing rock 'n' roll about that show. My fans will never watch it!"

"Of course, they will, Jagged! This is how marketing works these days!"

Pressing down on her pen, Penny was lost in thought for a moment before she was brought out of it from another knock at the door, and her phone buzzing at the same time.

The assistant quickly makes her way towards the door.

"No way! I'm a genuine rock and roller, Bob!"