Chapter 69: Frozer

Walking into a bathroom, Marinette goes into a stall and locks the door.

Where she then sits down on the toilet seat and began to sulk.

Tikki flies out of Marinette's purse. "Why are you so sad?" The Kwami of Creation asked.

Marinette sighs sadly and looked away from Tikki as she begins to explain herself. "I like Luka. He's really nice, but do you think he's just like Adrien? Just a friend?"

Suddenly there is a knock on the bathroom door, "Marinette? Are you okay?" Adrien asked and placed his ear against the door and heard Marinette reply, "Yeah, I'm fine!"

Plagg flies out of Adrien's jacket and looked at his holder. "You're supposed to be in love with Ladybug, and now you ditch Kagami to go after Marinette?"

Adrien looked at Plagg in shock at his accusation and said, "Me? Going after Marinette?" He then shakes his head in denial. "No! She's just a friend."

Back at the ice rink, Luka and Kagami were sitting down and taking off their skates and while they were just minding their own business, the Akuma makes its way inside the Ice Rink through a vent.

Where it flies down to Philippe who was still downtrodden to notice it and the black butterfly goes into one of the blades of his skates.

Philippe looks up as Hawk Moth's mask appeared on his face.

"Frozer, I am Hawk Moth. They want to take your rink away from you. So, from now on, all of Paris will be your ice kingdom! In return, you must bring me Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous!"

"Ready to skate, Hawk Moth!" Philippe proclaimed as he transforms into Frozer, stands up and stomps his foot which made the entire rink be covered in ice.

And it also froze Luka and Kagami in a block of ice since they were still in the vicinity.

Back with Adrien, he was still trying to talk to Marinette, but he then heard a weird sound and turned around and saw the ice coming towards them.

He placed his back against the door in shock and muttered, "What is that?"

Snapping out of it, Adrien quickly ran away and yelled, "Marinette, hide!"

Inside the bathroom, Marinette frowns in confusion at Adrien's warning but quickly realized why he said that when the ice began to form in the bathroom stall.

Moving quickly, Marinette placed her feet on the toilet. "Is that ice!?" Going into her purse, Marinette pulls out a box of Magical macaroons.

"Woah, let's try out Master Fu's magic-aroon!" She takes out the ice power up and throws it up in the air. "Tikki, power up!"

Tikki eats the blue macaroon and the spot on her forehead glowed brightly.

The Kwami of Creation then spins around into a flash of light and becomes, "Stalac Tikki!" Tikki said happily as she shows off the two icicles on her tail.

Marinette smiles as she moves her hair from her ear and said, "Stalac Tikki, spots on!"

In doing so, Marinette was transformed into her Ice Power up form, Lady-Ice.

Meanwhile with Adrien, after coming towards a dead end, he looks around the corner and saw that the ice was getting closer and would most likely freeze him if he does not act fast.

So, he goes into the hidden pocket inside his jacket and takes out the container filled with magic cheese.

He then throws the ice power up in the air and said, "Plagg, power up!"