Chapter 73: The Fashion Show

It has been a few months since Ruby's birthday bash and right now it was the month of January and kids were already starting to return to school.

But that was not the case for the students of Francois Dupont, they still have 2 weeks before class starts.

And right now, in the Grand Paris, Chloé Bourgeois was facing a conundrum. The blonde hums as she looks at herself in the mirror and was threading her hands through her hair.

And the reason she is doing this? It's because for the past few months she has been thinking if she should finally change her look.

After mulling over it, she finally made up her mind and booked an appointment for that afternoon and once that time came, she was driven to this ritzy hair salon.

Where she then greets her favorite hairdresser. "Hello Mary." The Hairdresser nods her head in greeting before saying, "Miss Bourgeois, what can I do for you today? Are we doing the usual trim and wash?"

"Wash and I want you to cut my bangs." Chloé proclaimed.

Mary looked at the blonde in shock that she would want such a drastic change. "Are you sure? You never wanted your bangs cut before?"

"Yes, I need a change." Chloé proclaimed and Mary just nods her head and leads her to her seat and started on Chloé's hair.

Once she was done, she lets Chloé look at herself in the mirror. "What do you think?" Looking at herself, Chloé smiled at her new haircut and said, "I look good."

Getting up, Chloé picked up her purse and paid Mary her money. "Thanks Mary, see you next time."

And with that she left the hair salon and went shopping and bought several new outfits to go with her spring wardrobe and once she was finished for the day, she called her ride.

And when Jean-Pascal arrived to say that he was shocked and concerned when he saw Chloé's new haircut was an understatement. "My goodness Mademoiselle did you mean to have your hair cut like that?"

"Yes. I needed a change, besides, I looked as ridiculous as my mother did when she constantly wore that hairstyle once upon a time." Chloé stated as she gets into the car.

Jean-Pascal eyes widen at the obvious shade that Chloé placed onto her mother, but he quickly snaps out of it and gets into the car and drives off.

Once back, Chloé casually walked into the hotel not paying attention to all of the stares that she was getting by people that knew her the longest and were put off by her new haircut.

Making her way back to her room, Chloé began to put all of her stuff away when there is a knock at the door. "Chloé darling, are you in there?" Her father asked.

"Yes daddy!" The door opens and Mayor Bourgeois walks in but when he saw his daughter he gasped and took a step back. "My word, Chloé what happened to your hair?!"

"I got a haircut." Chloé answered like it was the simplest thing in the world and went back to folding her clothes and putting them away.

Mayor Bourgeois looked at his daughter with a blank stare and blinked a couple of times. "You mean you wanted this haircut?!"

"Yes." Chloé then notices the uneasy look in her father's eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Do you not like it father?"

Mayor Bourgeois looked at his daughter in shock that she actually called him father, she hardly ever uses that word unless she's mad at him.

He clears his throat, "Uh, no I am just surprised that's all." He then frowns and looks away from her.

"However, I don't know how your mother will react. You know that when it comes to physical appearance, your mother loves symmetrical features."