Chapter 41: Troublemaker

Sensing her negative emotions, Hawk Moth decided to take advantage of this and sighed as his butterfly window opens up and all of his white butterflies fly around.

"A devoted assistant losing her cool. Such a fortunate opportunity!"

Holding out his hand, a white butterfly flies onto his hand and is then transforms into an Akuma.

With its transformation now complete, the black butterfly flies away. "Fly away, my little Akuma, and evilize her!"

Making its way to the Dupain-Cheng residence, the black butterfly flies through an open window and goes into Penny's pen. Penny looks up with an emotionless stare as Hawk Moth's mask appeared on her face.

"Troublemaker, I am Hawk Moth. You've always been the faithful one, taking care of other people and solving all their problems. Today you are free of that burden. From now on, you shall be the creator of all their problems!"

"Sounds like a plan, Hawk Moth." Penny stated as she stood up, raises her pen, and clicks it. Which triggers her transformation into Troublemaker.

Once the transformation was complete, Troublemaker laughs evilly but her maniacal laughter was cut short by the sound of someone walking down the stairs. And so, the new Akumatized villain quickly hides.

Making her way to the bottom Ruby looks around in confusion.

"That's strange, I thought I heard laughter?" She muttered to herself before she brushes it off and walks out of the living room and went downstairs to the bakery.

Once Troublemaker was sure that the huntress was gone, the now semi-transparent villain, phases through the living room door, and clicks her now skull topped, pen, making her solid again.

She then notices her discarded clipboard and picks it up.

"So, what's next on my to-do list? Oh, I know, taking care of Jagged!" She proclaimed and ripped the clipboard in two and drops it.

Laughing evilly, she clicks her pen, causing her to become transparent again, before phasing down through the floor.

Meanwhile in Marinette's room, the girl was still freaking out.

"I'll be a laughingstock at school, online, all over town! And worst of all, Adrien will never talk to me again! This is a disaster, a disaster, a disaster, a dis..." She lets out a cry and buries her face into her knees.

"Just breathe! Everything's gonna be okay!" Tikki reassured.

Looking up at Tikki with hope, Marinette said, "It is?"

"Well yeah! Besides, it's too late anyway. The show's live!" The Kwami proclaimed.

Marinette lets her comment sink in; her eyes slowly widen in horror before she starts to freak out again.

The designer threads her hands through her hair. "OH NO! This is a disaster..." She falls over on her side and continued to freak out. "A disaster, a disaster, a disaster!"

"Oh, Marinette." Tikki sighed.

At the Bakery, everyone was waiting for Penny, but Bob was growing impatient and was not about to wait for her.

Even though it has only been 3 minutes.

"All right, everyone back to work. Chop chop!" He instructed.

"Okay, people; Jagged, Mr. Dupain, get back to your place. We're live in five, four...three."

As Alec counts down, Sabine and Ruby shoot Tom and angry look.