Chapter 43: Alya's Big Scoop

"What's up with Ruby?" Alix asked Damian.

Right now, it was in the morning and most of the class were in their classroom just enjoying their time before it's time to study.

And what should be a good day has been nothing but sour for Ruby.

Who was muttering under her breath about something.

Damian spares Ruby a glance before looking back at Alix. "She's mad about the Gigantitan incident."

Now understanding, Alix nods her head. "Then it's understandable. Sure, Hawk Moth is evil but Akumatizing a baby?! That was seriously messed up."

The boy wonder hums in agreement and spares his Zahra one more glance before going back to conversing with his friends.

Unknowing to them, the silver eyed girl was being watched this very second by Alya Césaire.

And the reason why she's watching her?

It's because the Creole girl is sure that she has just figured something out about Ruby that would make the perfect scoop for her blog.

Mainly since she has reason to believe that Ruby Rose is in fact Ladybug!

So, she has been watching her like a hawk for the past couple of days to confirm her suspicions.

But soon she was forced to take her eyes off Ruby once it was time for class to start but even then, she would steal glances at the huntress.

However, this behavior did not go unnoticed by Marinette, who has already caught her friend quickly glancing at Ruby before looking back at their teacher so she wouldn't get caught.

She narrows her eyes in suspicion and wondered on what's going on.

Soon time passed and now it was around lunch time.

"See you later guys." Ruby waved goodbye for now to her friends while her and Damian walk outside the school so they could eat in the park.

And Alya was right behind them.

Hiding behind a tree, Alya took out her phone and began to record them.

Unfortunately, for her, it came up fruitless and the couple ended up finishing their lunch and headed back to the school.

But Alya was not about to give up and followed them and listened closely to their conversation.

At some point Ruby stopped and goes into her pocket to take out her phone, but Alya realized that this phone was different from the one that the redheaded girl normally uses.

And she noticed that the Huntress looks at it in mild annoyance. "What..." Ruby groaned, "Great I brought my work phone."

Alya raised a bewildered eyebrow at the term she used.

A Work phone? Why would she have a work phone?

The reporter then lets out a small gasp when it came to her that maybe her work phone is a separate phone that she uses when she's doing hero work.

She then started the theorize how her "work phone" was actually her yoyo in camouflage mode.

If so, then she just wanted to squeal at how cool it would be.

But she contained her excitement and continued to quietly spy on them.

However, if Damian knows about her work phone does that mean that he also knows that she's Ladybug?

If that is the case, then he is so lucky to know about his girlfriend's secret identity.

Back to the couple right now Damian was peering over her shoulder to see what's on her phone and frowns. "A simple mistake beloved, besides it's not like anyone got their hands on it."