Chapter 56: A New Superhero

At the Place des Vosges, Alya was trying to calm down several Sapoti clones who are hanging onto poles of the spinning carousel.

"Listen! We can renegotiate the amusement park idea if you want, 'kay? But first, I need you to chill out and come back home with me."

Seeing the chaos, Ladybug summersaults over to Alya and lands right in front of her. Using her yo-yo, she stops the carousel which made all of the Sapotis go flying.

And with an elegant dramatic flair, Ladybug destroyed all of their propeller hats with her weapon, making them all disappear.

"Ladybug! My sisters have been akumatized! I need to find them and bring them back home!"

"There's a way for you to find your sisters. But we're gonna need your help! You interested?"

Alya looked at the bug themed heroine in shock. "Me?" She said gesturing to herself before becoming excited. "Help you superheroes? You bet I am! Just wait till I tell Marinette about this!"

She takes out her phone, but Ladybug placed her hand over it. "Hold on now. This has to be a secret. Not a word to your friends or on the Ladyblog."

"Oh, right." Alya said a little dismayed and puts her phone away. "Understood."

Smiling, Ladybug opens her yoyo which glowed brightly with pink energy as she takes the Miracle box out from her weapon.

"Alya Césaire, here is the Miraculous of the Fox, which grants the power of illusion. You will use it for the greater good." Alya looks at the box in shock before nodding her head and taking it. "Once the job is done, you will return the Miraculous to me. Can I trust you?"

"Totally, Ladybug." Alya replied eagerly. Placing the box in the palm of her hand, Alya opens it, and a golden orange glow appears out of the box.

Alya looked at it in shock and covered her eyes as the glowing orb began to spin around her.

"Wha—What is that thing?" She questioned before the glowing orb moves back in front of her and died down to reveal the Kwami of Illusions.

Who smiled at her chosen holder. "I am not a thing. My name is Trixx, and I'm your Kwami!"

"My Kwami? I know! You're what gives superheroes their superpowers, right?" Alya assumed.

Trixx looks at Ladybug impressed. "Not bad." Ladybug smiles proudly. "She's an expert."

"Mind blown!" Alya muttered in awe.

She then turns her attention back to Ladybug and began to ask some questions. "By the way, how old are you? Do you have any idea of Chat Noir's true identity? There's no way—"

Ladybug holds up her hand and cuts her off. "Stay focused, Alya."

"Sorry, Ladybug." Alya apologized and puts on the necklace.

Placing her hand on Alya's shoulder, Ladybug smiled at her and asked, "Ready to become a superhero?"

"You just need to say one thing; Trixx, let's pounce!" Trixx explained.

Smiling, Alya held out her arms as she says, "Trixx, let's pounce!"

And with that a golden orange light enveloped her body and she was transformed into her superhero alter ego.

"This is so awesome!" Alya exclaimed happily but she frowns when she realized that she looks like Lila when she was Akumatized, which she found a little strange.

She looks up at Ladybug in confusion. "But I look like Lila when she was akumatized in this suit?"

"Yes, but the superhero version! Come on, I'll explain the rest to you on the way!" Ladybug proclaimed as she swings her yo-yo to get up to a building's roof.