Chapter 16: Horrificator

After that day, Alya has started to be nicer to Damian and Ruby.

And while they are still aloof to her, they're at least acting cordial to her.

In addition, right now the entire class is doing a short horror film for a short film festival that the school is participating in.

And right now, while miss Bustier was off doing god knows what, the students were in their homeroom filming the movie.

Furthermore, Mylene and Adrien were the lead actors.

"This project is going to be a disaster." Damian muttered.

Which got him hit upside the head with the microphone, which as anyone can guess is being held by his kind and gentle girlfriend.

"Shut it Damian. We're working with what we can."

"Careful with that Ruby, Principal Damocles will not be happy if we break one of his microphones." Nino warned.

Ruby scoffs, "If this thing breaks from me bashing it over Damian's head then he's more hardheaded than I thought. Besides, I'll just buy a new one."

"Oh wow, I'm really feeling the love." Damian said sarcastically.

Ruby giggles as she gets back into position and held out the microphone near the stars of the movie. "Love you too Dami."

The Boy Wonder rubs the back of his head but decided to keep quiet and just sat next to Nathaniel, who was now sitting in Adrien's and Nino's desk after switching places with Alix to hold the light reflector screen.

"You're right though it is going to be a disaster. The acting may be decent but it's too damn bright in here to be a horror film." Nathaniel whispered to him.

Damian snorts in amusement, "Right."

Hearing them, Juleka walks over to them and grunts as she sits down on the middle of the desk and said in her monotone voice, "Totally."

She then pouts by puffing up her cheeks, "Especially since they denied my idea to use fake blood for the dead body scenes. I spent almost the entire night making it too. What a waste."

"And if you were anyone else, I would not only wonder on how you even know how to make homemade fake blood, but I would also be deeply concerned. But that is not the case in this scenario, so it doesn't surprise me one bit." Damian muttered.

Juleka just smiled mischievously at that and let out a small chuckle.

Making sure that his camera was ready Nino holds it up and said, "Ok and...action!" He exclaimed and started to record.

"Agent smith, it's too dangerous. We must evacuate!" Adrien or Officer Jones proclaimed.

"You're suggesting we run...Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run...I no longer fear it."

She then gets up and faces the camera, "I'm going to face it..."

It was at that moment Ivan came over to her dressed as the monster and scared the ever-living shit out of her to the point that her scream could be heard outside of the classroom.

Falling to the floor, Mylene immediately gets under the table and wrapped her arms around herself as she shook in fear.

"CUT!" Nino shouted.

Taking off his mask, Ivan gives his girlfriend an apologetic look. "Sorry, Mylene."

Sighing, Adrien gets up and walks over to get his makeup touched up.