192. "She Really Is In Love With Him."

Teddy Geiger's point of view

I tried calling my friend, Shawn Mendes, but he didn't answer. His manager, Andrew Gertler, tried calling him but he didn't answer. Ziggy Chareton tried calling him, but there was no answer. We all then tried to call Shawn's wife of two and a half months, Y/n Mendes, but none of us got an answer from her either. We wanted to visit them since we were in town and hadn't seen them since their beautiful wedding.

"I have a key to their house. Should we just stop by?" Andrew said and asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." Ziggy and I said. We all headed to their house and went inside. We searched all around the first floor for them without any luck. I then went upstairs and into Shawn's office. He wasn't there, and neither was Y/n. I then saw that their bedroom door was open. I peeked in, and I smiled at the sight in front of me. I went back downstairs.

"I found them. They're asleep and cuddled up to each other. Do you think that it would be okay if I put this on my Instagram live stream?" I asked.

"Sure." Andrew and Ziggy said. I know that Y/n gets hate from some of Shawn's fans, or at least people who claim that they're fans, so I want to show people who watch my Instagram live stream that they really are in love. I began recording for an Instagram live stream

"Hi guys, so Andrew, Ziggy and I were calling Shawn and Y/n, trying to get ahold of them, but they weren't answering. Andrew has a key to their house, so we stopped by. Let's go upstairs so I can show you guys what we found." I said as I climbed the stairs. I turned the camera around when I got to their bedroom. "Shawn and Y/n are all cuddled up to each other. I know that Y/n gets hate from some fans, but guys, this isn't scripted. She really is in love with him, and anyone who knows them can see it." I said quietly. Y/n soon began to stir, but because her back was to me, she didn't notice me.

I kept recording as Shawn put her hand to Shawn's cheek and rubbed it with her thumb. If I moved now, they would hear me and I would scare Y/n. She kissed Shawn's jaw, and his eyes fluttered open. Somehow, he didn't see me, but he smiled and pulled her closer to him.

"Hey there gorgeous. How was your nap?" He asked.

"Good. How was your nap?" She asked. I smiled.

"Good. Did you kiss my jaw?" Shawn asked and Y/n giggled as she nodded.

"I couldn't help it!" She said. Shawn laughed.

"I love you Mrs. Mendes." Shawn said.

"I love you too Mr. Mendes." She said. Shawn then spotted me and his eyes widened.

"Geez! When did you get here?" Shawn asked and I laughed. Y/n looked at me.

"How long have you been standing there for?" She asked with a laugh.

"Well, Andrew, Ziggy and I tried calling you guys but you guys weren't answering so we stopped by. I want the fans to see how much you guys love each other. Y/n I know that you get hate, so I wanted to do this live stream to prove that you are really, truly, in love with Shawn. You're not upset, are you?" I asked. She smiled and shook her head.

"No not at all." She said. I ended the live stream and we all hung out. I love how much Y/n loves Shawn.