112. Teasing At The Table*

A/n: Smuttiness is ahead! Also, explicit language in this one! Anyways, without further ado, let's begin!

I've been married to the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes for three months now and we're extremely in love with each other. Tonight, Shawn and I are going out to dinner in Los Angeles with his manager Andrew Gertler, members of his band, Zubin, Dave, Eddy, and Mike, and other members of his team, including Teddy Geiger and Ziggy Chareton. I put on an off the shoulder, blush pink dress, and white heels. I also put on some eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow. I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Shawn wearing a blue button up shirt with black dress pants and boots. His jaw dropped when he saw me.

"Holy fuck babe. You're so damn gorgeous." Shawn said and I blushed and smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Well you're so handsome." I said and he smiled at me. He then placed his lips on mine. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks. Shawn moaned into the kiss and I pulled away and shook my head.

"Oh come on baby, please? Just a quick one?" He asked.

"Shawn, you and I both know that when we have sex, it is not quick. Come on, we're going to be late for dinner." I said. Shawn groaned.

"Okay, what if we're late for dinner?" Shawn asked. I shook my head.

"Nope. Come on handsome, we can have sex when we get back." I said as I interlaced my fingers with his. I felt electricity spark through me yet I felt safe and warm at the same time. Shawn then drove us to the restaurant. Everyone hugged us when they saw us.

"Oh my gosh how was the honeymoon?" Teddy asked when we were all seated. Teddy sat to my left and Shawn sat to my right.

"Oh it was wonderful. Hawaii was so beautiful." I said.

"Not as beautiful as her of course, but still, it was beautiful." Shawn said. I smiled at him and blushed.

"You like to make me blush, don't you?" I asked. Shawn nodded and then kissed my cheek.

"Yup. It's one of my favorite things to do with you." Shawn said.

"What's your number one favorite thing to do with your wife?" Zubin asked.

"And keep it clean!" Ziggy said and Shawn and I blushed.

"I was going to say that my favorite thing to do with her is just be in her presence. It's like, I could be having a hard time or whatever, and then I see her and I just instantly feel better." Shawn said and I smiled at him. We soon ordered our food and drinks. I'm not really one to drink alcohol, so I just got water instead. As soon as the waiter had walked away, Dave leaned forward.

"Y/n, you're not going to have alcohol? Are you pregnant or something?" He asked.

"No! I just don't really like alcohol that much. Why? Do I look like I could be pregnant?" I asked. Everyone, especially Shawn, shook their head.

"No! I just thought that maybe since you weren't having alcohol you were pregnant. You don't look pregnant at all." Dave said and I nodded. I looked over at Shawn and he was giving Dave a dirty look. I nudged him with my foot underneath the table. He turned to me and his face softened.

"What?" He asked. I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"No dirty looks." I said. I saw him shiver. He then leaned over and whispered in my ear as he put his arm on the back of my chair.

"Big mistake whispering in my ear." Shawn said. I gave him a confused look.

"Why?" I whispered. He whispered in my ear again.