114. A Waitress Hits On Shawn

A/n: Okay so I know that not everybody has a birthday in April, but I do and I was just thinking that this would be a good imagine. Also, I know that Shawn isn't home from tour yet but let's pretend that it's April twenty first, shall we? Also, explicit language in this one. Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

My boyfriend of three years, Shawn Mendes, came home from tour yesterday. It's April twenty-first and my birthday was ten days ago. Shawn wasn't home on my birthday, but he promised that we would celebrate my birthday when he got home.

"Babe, I'm going to hop in the shower." I said. Shawn nodded and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he smiled at me.

"All right darling. I love you." Shawn said and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said. Shawn kissed my cheek. Whenever he comes home from tour, he always becomes very touchy feely with me, well, even more than usual since we're very affectionate with one another, but I love it. I love his love for me. He kissed my cheek a few times, making me smile and laugh before I wriggled myself out of his grip and went upstairs to shower.

Shawn's point of view

My girlfriend of three years, Y/n Y/l/n, just got in the shower. Commence operation date night for her birthday. I called a nice restaurant that's on the lake and they quickly answered.

"Hi, could I make a reservation for dinner tonight?" I asked.

"Sure. How many people?" The person asked.

"Two." I said.

"And what's the name?" She asked. I decided to use Y/n's last name instead of mine.

"Y/l/n." I said.

"Okay, you're all set." She said.

"Um, also, could the seat be near the view of the lake please?" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

"Okay thank you." I said.

"You're welcome." She said.

"Also, it's my girlfriend's birthday, could you guys please sing happy birthday to her?" I asked.

"Oh, we don't do that." She said.

"Oh, um, okay." I said. We soon hung up. I got a piece of paper and wrote on it.

"Wear this tonight. Baby, we're going out to celebrate your birthday! Xx - Shawn." I wrote. I then went into my suitcase - I hadn't finished unpacking yet - and got out the dress that I had picked out for her. I put it on the bed, along with heels and the note. I then went downstairs and looked at their menu online. I know what Y/n likes to eat, so I quickly figured out what she would want to get. I hope that she likes this dinner.

Your point of view

I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I went into mine and Shawn's bedroom where my clothes were, and saw that my clothes had been put away, and a beautiful dress had been laid out on the bed. I read the note that Shawn wrote and smiled. The dress was black on top with spaghetti straps and it was white and had black flowers on the bottom. I put it on and put on the white heels. I then put on some makeup and walked downstairs, where Shawn was sitting on the couch. He was already dressed in black dress pants and a white button up. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"Holy shit babe. You look gorgeous." He said as he walked over to me and I blushed as I smiled.

"Thank you my love. You look quite handsome." I said. He smiled at me and put his lips on mine. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks. Shawn pulled his lips away from mine but kept my body close, pressed up against his.