109. One Year Wedding Anniversary*

A/n: Smuttiness is ahead! Also, explicit language in this one. Another thing is that yes, you can actually blackout during sex, just like Y/n does in this imagine. Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

I've been married to the singer and songwriter, Shawn Mendes, for a year now. I woke up in his shirtless arms but he was still asleep. I gently got myself out of bed without waking him up. We were definitely going to be making love today. I went in our walk in closet and found my black lace lingerie that I've never worn for Shawn before. I put it on and then put my pink robe on over it. I have a robe that goes down to my ankles, but I think that Shawn will appreciate this one more since it barely covers my ass, and he's always saying how much he loves my butt.

I went downstairs and noticed that there tons of pink tulips in the living room. I smiled and happy tears formed in my eyes as I thought of how lucky I am to be married to Shawn, a man who treats me like a queen and spoils me like crazy. I then went over and started to make some pancakes for Shawn and I. As I was finishing up making the pancakes, I heard someone come down the stairs. I turned, and when Shawn saw me, his eyes widened.

"Holy fuck." He said as he walked over to me.

"Happy anniversary my love." I said. Shawn smiled at me, and even though his eyes were dark with lust, it was a soft and loving smile.

"Happy anniversary darling. Can you believe it? One year ago today I married my best friend." He said as he leaned against the counter. I smiled.

"Hey, don't forget about the fact that I got to marry my best friend too!" I said and Shawn chuckled. He then walked up behind me as I put the pancakes on two plates and wrapped his arms around my waist. He moved my hair and began kissing my neck, causing me to smile.

"I love it when you wear this robe." He said.

"Yeah?" I asked. He nodded his head as he kept kissing my neck.

"Yeah." He said.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because it barely covers your fucking gorgeous ass. Holy fuck babe if you told me to kiss your ass I would." Shawn said and I laughed.

"I love you." I said as I turned around so I could face him.

"I love you too." He said.

"Um, can we talk about something?" I asked, suddenly very nervous. He looked concerned as he rested his hands on my waist and I rested my hands on his shoulders.

"Of course darling. What do you want to talk about?" He said and asked.

"Well, we've always said that once we've been married for a year, we want to start trying to get pregnant. Do you still want to do that?" I asked. Shawn smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Do you still want that too?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. So, when we make love today, no condom?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No more condoms." He said. My smile widened.

"Oh my gosh, I finally get to feel all of my huge husband." I said and Shawn laughed.

"You're too cute, my darling. Come give me a kiss." He said.

"With pleasure." I said. Shawn immediately put his lips on mine and we made out. I could tell that he was hungry for me considering the fact that he was holding me so close to him and by the way he was kissing me. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks. I moaned when Shawn reached down and started to squeeze my bum. I then pulled away from the kiss. "Do you want to undo my robe?"