142. Bathtub*

A/n: Smuttiness is ahead! Also, explicit language in this one. Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

I woke up to the sound of my husband of three months singing in the shower. I smiled and sat up, waiting for him to come out. After a little bit longer, he stepped out, the towel hanging slightly low on his hips. I sucked in a breath at the glorious sight of him. He smiled at me.

"Good morning gorgeous. Did I wake you with my singing?" He asked.

"Good morning handsome. It's okay. It's the second best way to be woken up." I said.

"And what's the first?" Shawn asked.

"Your kisses." I said and Shawn smiled. He then watched as I got out of bed and I saw him suck in a breath when he saw that I was just in a bra and underwear - his favorite set too.

"Fuck." He whispered as he eyed me up and down.

"Like what you see?" I asked. He nodded.

"Definitely." He said. I smiled.

"Well I definitely like what I see too." I said as I saw how low the towel was.

"Yeah?" Shawn asked and I nodded, suddenly finding it hard to breathe a little.

"Yeah. You um, you should've woken me up. I would've showered with you or taken a bath with you or something." I said. He smirked.

"Well we can still do that." Shawn said.

"But you've already showered." I said.

"Yes, and I know that you said that you would never want to try shower sex because you're afraid that you would slip and fall, but what about bath sex?" Shawn asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Okay." I said. He let the towel drop suddenly and I groaned. He smirked at me as he went to grab a condom.

"You okay kitten?" Shawn asked me, using the nickname that he only uses for me when he's in the mood.

"You're so fucking hot and sexy. Maybe I should change your contact name in my phone to Big Dick Mendes." I said and Shawn threw his head back with laughter.

"Nah. I like the fact that I'm in your contacts as 'My Hubby' with heart emojis. Now, would you like me to undress you darling?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah." I said as I nodded and he kept his eyes locked on mine as he pulled my bra above my head. He then squatted down and looped his fingers through my underwear and I could tell by the look on his face that he was asking me for permission to take them off, so I nodded. He smiled and pulled them down. He finally broke eye contact and looked at my privates and moaned.

"Fuck. So beautiful." He whispered. I blushed.

"I love you." I said. He smiled at me.

"I love you too. Let's get the water going and then we can make love, okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Okay." I said. We walked into the bathroom and Shawn started the water again, but this time he made it so it would come out of the part that wasn't the shower head.

"Here babe, feel the water to see if it's at a good temperature." Shawn said and I nodded and felt it.

"Perfect, just like you." I said and Shawn smiled at me.

"Come here darling." Shawn said as he opened his arms up for me to come into. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"You're my best friend." I whispered. Shawn's smile widened.

"You're mine. Come give me a kiss baby girl." Shawn said. I immediately put my lips on his and felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks. I then felt Shawn's fingers rub against my privates and I pulled away from the kiss and moaned.

"Shawn." I moaned. He smirked.

"How about I lay in the tub and you ride me kitten? Hm?" Shawn asked as he continued to rub my privates.

"O - Okay. Will the condom stay on you in the tub?" I asked and he nodded. He then climbed into the bathtub once it was filled up and held his hand out for me to take. I put my hand in his and felt electricity spark through me, yet I felt safe and warm at the same time. Shawn had already put the condom on and I stepped into the tub. He laid down and I hovered above him but then paused.

"What's up my love? You okay?" He asked and I could see that his eyes were dark with lust.

"What if the water splashes over the tub and onto the floor?" I asked.

"Well, now that I think about it, we should probably shut the shower curtain." Shawn said with a chuckle. I stood up and shut the curtain.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. We've never done this before. Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah." I said and lowered myself onto him. We both moaned at the feeling of him being inside of me.

"Oh fuck kitten. You're so tight." Shawn said. I moaned.

"Oh Shawn." I moaned. He put his hands on my hips.

"Start moving whenever you're ready." Shawn said and I nodded.

"Is it okay if I put my hands on your chest?" I asked and Shawn nodded.

"Of course darling." Shawn said. I soon started to bounce up and down on him and we both moaned.

"Oh Shawn, oh my gosh." I moaned.

"Does this feel good kitten? Do you like the feeling of me being inside of you?" Shawn asked and I nodded, momentarily rendered speechless from the pleasure that my amazing husband was giving me. "Use your words darling. You know that I love hearing that pretty voice of yours."

"Yes, yes, this feels good. Oh Shawn I love the feeling of you inside of me. Do you, fuck, like the feeling of me being around you?" I asked as I continued to bounce on him. Shawn nodded.

"Fuck yes. I swear to God, you're the most beautiful view. Can I, fuck, do something?" He asked. I nodded and he reached one hand up that had been on my waist and squeezed my boobs. I moaned.

"Oh Shawn, yes, keep squeezing." I moaned and he continued.

"Fuck kitten, oh I'm so close. Do you want me to help you go faster?" Shawn asked and I nodded. He took both of his hands and helped me go faster. I clawed at his chest in pleasure.

"FUCK! Shawn! I'm close!" I yelled.

"Me too babe. Cum for me, cum all over my dick." Shawn said. He said more encouraging words that sent me over the edge.

"SHAWN! FUCK! YES SHAWN! DON'T STOP! SHAWN YES I'M CUMMING FOR YOU! SHAWN! FUCK!" I screamed and he smiled before he reached his climax.

"OH I'M CUMMING Y/N! I'M CUMMING FOR YOU! Y/N! Y/N FUCK YES! OH FUCK Y/N!" Shawn screamed and we soon came down from our highs and smiled at each other before stepping out of the tub. Shawn threw out the condom and wrapped a towel around my shoulders.

"That was amazing." I said and he nodded before kissing my forehead.

"It really was darling. You did such a good job. You're always such a good kitten for me, aren't you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, or at least that's what you tell me." I said with a giggle and Shawn laughed.

"Well, my love, you really are always such a good kitten for me. I love you honey." Shawn said and I smiled as I began to dry off.

"I love you too baby. Um, Shawn?" I said and asked. He looked at me as he dried off his long legs.

"Yes darling?" He asked.

"Can we cuddle on the couch and watch the television?" I asked. Shawn smiled and nodded.

"Of course we can baby. Come on, let's get dressed and then we'll watch tv. What do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Supernatural." I said with a smile.

"I should have known that you were going to say that." He said with a chuckle. I love Shawn so much.