77. Shawn Accidentally Traumatizes The Kids

I laid in bed, about to Facetime my husband, the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes. He's currently on tour and I miss him so much. I was home alone since the kids were at school, and I felt... well, like I wanted him. Just as I was about to Facetime him while I wore a small robe when the doorbell rang. Crap. I went downstairs and opened the door. Shawn's eyes widened when he saw me.

"Surprise darling. You look hot." He said, I pulled him into the house and began to kiss him. I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt sparks shoot through my body. I tugged at his shirt as we pulled away from the kiss.

"I was just about to Facetime you." I said.

"Oh really?" He asked with a smirk as he took his shirt off. I nodded.

"Yes. I want you so badly and we're home alone. I haven't had you in so long. Please baby." I pleaded. He nodded and we went upstairs and made love. After a few hours of that, Shawn and I got dressed and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Rose's point of view

I picked my little siblings up from school and we drove home. I'm eighteen, my brother Jake is sixteen, and my sister Sarah is fourteen.

"I miss Daddy." Sarah said as we drove home.

"I know. Me too, but he's coming home for my graduation and then he'll be home for a month, so we'll see him soon." I said. Sarah nodded.

"Okay." She said. When we walked in the door, we noticed suitcases that looked familiar. We looked at each other and went upstairs. My parents were asleep in each other's arms, and it was beautiful.

"Do we wake them up?" Jake asked. I shook my head, but my brother talking must have woken my mom up, because she opened her eyes and smiled at us.

"He's home." She said.

"Will you wake him up please?" I asked. She nodded and began to gently shake my father's arm.

"Shawn, Shawn baby wake up. Wake up baby." She said. My dad started to talk before he even opened his eyes.

"Do you want more sex babe? Because if you do, I don't mind giving it to you." Dad asked and said.

"Shawn!" Mom said. Dad opened his eyes and when he saw us, his eyes widened.

"You guys didn't hear that." He said. My jaw was basically on the floor. I had seen my parents hug and kiss and cuddle, but never had I ever heard either of my parents talk like that. I felt traumatized.

"I need to go burn my ears." I said before walking out of the room and downstairs. My siblings followed me. When we got downstairs, Sarah started to cry. My parents soon came downstairs and their eyes widened when they saw Sarah crying.

"What's wrong sweet pea?" Dad asked her. She shook her head.

"It's weird to hear you talk like that and for some reason it's really bothering me. I know that that's how I was made and I've seen you guys be cute with each other, like hugging and kissing and cuddling, but it was really weird to hear that." Sarah said.

"I'm really sorry honey. I didn't realize that you guys were in the room. Can I have a hug please?" Dad asked her. Sarah hesitantly stood up and gave him a hug. He kissed the top of her head. He then opened up his arms and waved for Jake and I to go over to him, and we did.

"Awww, look at my favorite people. Stay just like that." Mom said as she took a picture of us. I'm not glad about hearing what my siblings and I heard, but I'm so glad that my dad is home.