159. You Write A Book part 2

A/n: Okay so Judaism is mentioned in this and I know that not everybody is Jewish, but I felt like adding it in there. Also, I know that not everyone has these tattoos, but I added it to the story. Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

A few months ago, I published my own book, titled My Life: Before and After Marriage, and today I leave home to go on a book tour. In a few weeks, I'll be on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. I couldn't help but laugh when Jimmy invited me on his show because it's typically my husband, the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, who's on his show, but of course I said yes. I love Jimmy, he was even at mine and Shawn's wedding.

I woke up in the morning to Shawn asleep but facing me. His mouth was open a little. I put my thumb on his lips and rubbed and in his sleep he smiled. I examined his handsome features. Not only do I love his pink, plump, lips which never fail to give me insanely amazing feelings, but I also love his nose, the scar on his cheek, his eyelids which cover his beautiful caramel eyes that I always get lost in, and just everything about him. I was going to miss waking up to him beside me, but he had to stay home with the kids. I snuggled closer to him as I felt tears form in my eyes, and I let them fall as I cried quietly. Soon, Shawn woke up.

"Darling? What's wrong?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"I don't want to leave you guys." I said.

"Oh honey, I know you don't want to, but you have to promote your amazing book." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm going to miss you guys so much." I said. He smiled a little.

"We're going to miss you so much too, but we'll call and text and Facetime constantly, just like we do when I'm on tour." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"Let's go downstairs." He said and I nodded. We went downstairs and I sat on the counter and watched as he made the kids and I some pancakes. Soon after breakfast, the car arrived to take me to the airport. I gave the kids hugs.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much, but I promise that I'll check in with you guys when I can." I said. The kids nodded.

"Okay. We're going to miss you too mom." Rose said.

"I'll walk you out to the car." Shawn said and I nodded.

"Okay." I said. He got his shoes on and interlaced his fingers with mine. When our skin touched, I felt electricity spark through me, yet I felt safe and warm at the same time. I squeezed his hand and he squeezed back. The driver took my luggage and put it in the trunk. I turned to Shawn with tears threatening to spill onto my cheeks.

"Don't cry darling. You'll have fun, I promise." Shawn said. I nodded and hugged him.

"It's weird because usually I'm the one walking you to the car when you're about to go on tour and usually you're the one that gets interviewed." I said with a little laugh. Shawn laughed too.

"That's true. The tables have turned." Shawn said and I nodded.

"Yup. Shawn, what if I can't do it? What if I can't handle all of this?" I asked. He pulled away from the hug a little and held my face in his hands.

"Honey, you wrote a whole damn book while being an amazing wife, an amazing mother, and an amazing high school adjustment counselor. You can do anything." He said. I giggled and nodded.

"I have to go." I said.

"Okay baby. I love you." He said.

"I love you too. One more kiss?" I asked. He nodded and put his lips on mine. I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks, and I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon. We pulled away and smiled at each other. He opened the car door for me and I got in.