9. Jealousy

A/n: I have no hate for Alessia Cara WHO I WILL BE SEEING IN CONCERT SINCE SHE'S OPENING UP FOR SHAWN AND I'M SEEING HIM THIS SUMMER but I just thought that this would be a good story line. Okay, please read the message that I posted on my profile, there's two of them. Thank you guys, love youuu guys. Okay, let's begin!

My boyfriend is the singer and songwriter, Shawn Mendes, and he will be going on tour soon. He texted me today saying that he was going to announce who his opening act was going to be. I soon got a notification on my phone saying that Shawn had posted and saw that the Canadian singer Alessia Cara would be joining him on tour. I liked the photo but for some reason felt jealousy begin to stir inside of me. I trust Shawn, I really do, but it makes me jealous knowing that there's going to be a woman that he gets to hang out with whenever and she gets to tour with him. I soon got a phone call from Shawn.

"Hey Shawny." I said.

"Hello there my love. So what do you think about Alessia Cara opening up for me?" He asked. He's always said that he likes to hear my opinion, that he values it, and that it's his favorite opinion.

"I think that it will be nice. You'll have a lot of fun." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"What? Nothing's wrong." I asked and said.

"Baby your tone is totally different. What's going on honey?" Shawn said and asked. I sighed.

"It's nothing Shawn. Don't worry about it." I said. Now it was Shawn's turn to sigh.

"Baby, please talk to me. Tell me what's going on in your mind please." Shawn pleaded.

"I guess, I don't know how to put it into words." I said as I began to cry.

"It's okay my love. Just try to put it into words as best as you can and we'll go from there, okay?" Shawn asked. I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Okay. I guess that I just feel jealous." I said.

"Why do you feel jealous?" Shawn asked. I sighed.

"I don't want to say." I said as I cried.

"Honey please." Shawn pleaded.

"Alessia. She's going to be on tour with you and with you all of the time. You guys are going to bond and then you're going to leave me for her." I said as I began to cry harder.

"Woah, woah, woah, who ever said that I'm going to leave you?" Shawn asked.

"Come on Shawn, it's bound to happen if you go on tour with her. She's a pretty girl." I said.

"My love, you are my future wife. I promise you that I'm going to put a ring on your finger one day. You're the future mother of my future children. I want you to carry my kids on your belly someday. I will never, ever, ever leave you baby. Not for Alessia, not for anyone. You're it honey. You're my end goal. You're the one for me, and I love you more than anything in this whole entire world." Shawn said. I smiled.

"I love you too. And I just want to say, it's not like I don't trust you. I trust you with everything in me. I just get a bit wary and hesitant of other girls..." I said.

"I know you trust me and I'm very grateful for that. I trust you with everything in me too. I know that you get hesitant and wary of other girls, but darling, I only have eyes for you. You're more gorgeous and more beautiful and more stunning than any other girl in the world. You're pretty hot too." Shawn said with a chuckle and I blushed.

"Thank you but oh my gosh you're crazy." I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, crazy in love with you." Shawn said.

"Awww. You sure know how to make a girl swoon Mr. Mendes." I said.

"Well baby, you're the only girl that I want to make swoon. Nothing's going on with Alessia. In fact, nothing's going on with any girl but you. I love you honey." Shawn said. I smiled.

"I love you too baby. I miss you." I said.

"I know honey, I miss you too. But I'll be home before you know it." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Okay. Well, I have homework to do." I said.

"Okay darling. You go work on that and call me whenever you want. If I'm not able to talk, I'll let you know. Okay baby?" He said and asked.

"Okay. Bye honey." I said.

"Bye sweetheart." Shawn said and we hung up. As I got back to my homework, I felt much better. I love Shawn and how much he loves me and how he can always, no matter what, make me feel better.