22. Fight With Andrew

I was sitting in my boyfriend Shawn Mendes's dressing room as Shawn laid on the couch with his head in my lap. Shawn has an interview in a little bit, but I could tell that he was tired and he liked the feeling of me running my fingers through his hair.

"Does this feel nice baby?" I asked. Shawn nodded while his eyes were closed.

"Yeah. Thank you for this." Shawn said. I smiled.

"You're welcome my love. You know that I would do anything for you." I said. Shawn smirked.

"Anything?" He asked. I groaned and Shawn laughed.

"Yup." I said.

"What if I asked you to get my face tattooed on your right buttcheek?" Shawn asked and I started laughing.

"Nope. Not doing that." I said. Shawn opened his eyes and looked into mine.

"But I thought that you would do anything for me?" Shawn asked.

"Yes, but not that." I said. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Shawn said, and his manager, Andrew Gertler, walked in. He saw us and frowned.

"Y/n I thought that you were going to stay at the hotel?" Andrew asked.

"That was the original plan but then Shawn asked me to come along, so I said yes." I said. Andrew doesn't like me. He thinks that I'm a distraction, but Shawn says that I'm not.

"Well could you at least stop playing with his hair? The hair and makeup people aren't going to be happy when they find out that you messed up their work." Andrew said, and I suddenly felt bad as I took my hand away from Shawn's head. Shawn frowned before opening his eyes and looking at his manager.

"Could you relax and not give my girlfriend an attitude please? I asked her to run her fingers through my hair." Shawn asked and said. Andrew nodded and then Shawn was called out for the interview. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then headed out. I sat down to watch the interview in Shawn's dressing room.

"I really don't get it." Andrew said.

"Don't get what?" I asked.

"Why is Shawn with you? You're literally nothing but a distraction to him and it's not like you're even that pretty or anything." Andrew said. Tears welled up in my eyes but I held them back. I turned my attention back to Shawn's interview and away from Andrew. Soon, the interview was over, and Shawn came back into the dressing room. He had been smiling, but when he saw me, he frowned.

"Andrew could you give Y/n and I a minute alone please?" Shawn asked. Andrew nodded.

"Sure." Andrew said, and then walked out of the room. Shawn took my hands in his and rubbed the tops of my hands with his thumbs.

"What's going on darling?" Shawn asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I said as a tear escaped. Dammit.

"No you're not. You're crying. What happened baby girl?" Shawn asked. I sighed and then told him everything that had happened. Shawn pulled me in for a hug and then he called Andrew into the room.

"Is everything okay?" Andrew asked.

"No. You said some pretty crappy stuff to my girlfriend and I'm not going to let that slide." Shawn said as he held my hands. His touch electrified me, yet I felt safe and warm all at the same time.

"I didn't say anything to her." Andrew said.

"Yes you did! You said that you don't get why Shawn is with me and that I'm a distraction." I said. Andrew rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Y/n." Andrew said.

"Okay, that's it. Drop the attitude with my girlfriend. She means the world to me and she is in no way, shape, or form, a distraction. She's my muse and inspiration for my music, so you should be thanking her." Shawn said. I squeezed his hand and he squeezed back. Andrew sighed and nodded.

"Okay. I'm sorry for what I said Y/n, and thank you for inspiring Shawn's music." Andrew said.

"Okay, and you're welcome." I said. We then left and went back to the hotel. Shawn and I sat down on the couch in his hotel room and I cuddled up to him so my head was on his chest. Shawn had his arm around my shoulder, and he squeezed lightly. I looked up at my gorgeously handsome boyfriend.

"What are you thinking about pretty girl?" Shawn asked. I shook my head.

"It's nothing." I said. Shawn shook his head.

"Come on baby, no secrets, remember?" Shawn asked. I sighed and nodded.

"It's just, are you sure that I'm not a distraction?" I asked. Shawn's eyes widened and he patted his lap so I could straddle him.

"I'm one hundred percent positive that you're not a distraction. Don't listen to what Andrew says babe." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Can I run my fingers through your hair please?" I asked. Shawn smiled and nodded.

"Of course you can darling." Shawn said. I smiled and started to massage his scalp. He closed his eyes and hummed.

"Does this feel nice baby boy?" I asked.

"Yeah. Thank you for this honey. And thank you for being my inspiration for my music." Shawn said. I blushed at his compliment and then put my lips on his. Shawn immediately began to kiss back. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks. I soon pulled away and continued to massage his scalp. He had a smile on his face as his eyes remained closed.

"I love you Shawn Mendes." I said. Shawn's smile widened.

"I love you too Y/n Y/l/n." Shawn said, causing my smile to widen. I love Shawn, and I love how he always defends me.