102. Job Interview*

A/n: Smuttiness is ahead in this one. Also, explicit language! Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

I stood in front of the mirror, dressed in black dress pants, a white shirt, and a black professional looking jacket to go over it. My hair was down and I had put on some mascara, eye shadow, and eye liner. I have a job interview for my dream job as a high school adjustment counselor today, and I'm nervous as hell. This is my dream job. I put on black heels and walked downstairs. My husband of a little over a year, the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, whistled when he saw me, causing me to giggle.

"Look at my wife, looking as gorgeous as ever." Shawn said. I blushed.

"Thank you honey. Oh my gosh I'm so nervous." I said as I fixed my hair. Shawn took my hands in his. I felt electricity spark through me, yet I felt safe and warm at the same time, and his touch calmed me down slightly.

"I know you're nervous babe, but you're going to do great!" He said.

"You think so?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"I know so." He said. I smiled but then it faded.

"Shawn, what if I don't get the job?" I asked.

"Honey, you have all of the credentials that you need for it. You have your licensing, you have a bachelor's degree in psychology, and you have a master's degree specifically in school counseling, and you got both of these degrees from really good schools. Mrs. Mendes, you've come so far, and you're ready for this. You're going to do great, I know it, I can feel it. How about a good luck kiss?" Shawn asked. I smiled and nodded before putting my lips on his. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy. I soon pulled away.

"If I don't get going, I'm going to be late. I love you babe." I said.

"I love you too. Good luck!" Shawn yelled as I headed out the door. I drove to the school and was soon called in to be interviewed by the principal, who just so happens to have been the principal when I went to school here.

"Y/n, how are you?" Principal Miller asked. I smiled at her.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good. Should we begin?" She asked. I nodded.

"Sure." I said. She asked me a few questions.

"So, your husband is a world famous singer. If a student asks for a photo with you or if they ask if you could get them an autograph from him, what would you say?" She asked.

"I would politely tell them that by taking a photo with them, or getting my husband's autograph for them would be crossing a line and that I'm not able to do it." I said. I already had that answer down in my head just in case. I'm guessing that Principal Miller liked my answer because she smiled.

"Good. I think that that's the right thing to do. Taking a picture with the student at graduation, or maybe after that, is fine, but not during school." She said and I nodded. Soon, the interview was over. "So, you should be hearing back from us within the next couple of days. I see you have a visitors pass, and I know that your former school counselors are here, so if you'd like to go down to guidance and see them, you can." She said. I stood up and shook her hand.

"Thank you so much. Have a nice day." I said.

"You too Y/n, and thank you for coming in." She said.

"Well thank you for having me come in." I said. We said goodbye to each other and I went down to guidance. My old guidance counselor's door was open, so I knocked on it. Mr. Evans looked at me.