170. Fight & Make Up

A/n: Explicit language in this imagine! Also, mentions of smut. Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

I've been married to the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes for two months now. I was laying in bed upstairs reading while some of his friends were over, but they were downstairs in the living room. Andrew Gertler, Brian Craigen, Cez Darke, Josiah Van Dien, and Jake Stras were over. I started to head down the stairs. I just wanted to give my husband a hug and a kiss and remind him that I love him. I heard Shawn talking as I was going down the stairs and stopped. He was talking about our sex life. I feel like what him and I do in our bedroom, should stay in our bedroom.

"Y/n's the best that I've ever been with, and I love making love to her. I think that the fact that we're married is what makes our sex life a hundred times better, but there is one thing that's bothering me." Shawn said.

"What is it?" Brian asked.

"Well, I was her first - that's not what bothers me. What bothers me is that we've been married for two months now and she still doesn't want to try new positions. I mean, we only do like, two or three positions, and that's it. I'm trying to be patient with her, but it's getting to be hard." Shawn said. I ran up the stairs and slammed our bedroom door shut and locked it. I sat on our bed, pulled my knees up to my chest, and cried. I heard someone try to open the door and I knew that it was Shawn. He must have heard me slam the door.

"Go away Shawn." I said as I cried.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to hear that." He said.

"What so you were just going to say that shit behind my back? That's fucked up." I asked and said.

"No, that's not what I meant. Darling please let me in so we can work this out." Shawn asked.

"Go away Shawn. You told me that we would start doing new positions when I'm comfortable and that you would wait for me." I said as I continued to cry.

"I know honey, and I'm so sorry. I don't know why I said what I did. I didn't mean it." He said.

"Just fuck off Shawn." I said. I heard his footsteps go downstairs after a moment. I pulled out my phone and texted my mom.

Me: Can I come over please?

Mom: Sure! Is everything okay?

Me: Shawn and I just got into a fight and I need to get out of the house.

Mom: Okay, I'll see you in a little bit.

I got up, wiped my eyes, and went into mine and Shawn's closet. I got some sandals, put them on, grabbed my purse and keys, and went downstairs. I then heard footsteps behind me and I felt Shawn gently grab my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I had been so close to the door, so now everyone was going to hear what I was about to say.

"Away from the man who told me that he would wait for me and then told his friends another thing. Fuck off Shawn." I said, and left.

"Baby, wait!" Shawn yelled, but I was already heading to the car. I got in and drove to my mom's house, the house that I grew up in. It's not too far away from where Shawn and I live, so I got there pretty quickly. My mom was waiting for me in the living room, and I instantly bursted into tears when I saw her.

"What happened?" She asked. I told her everything. She looked upset.

"And like, now I feel like I should go home and tell him that we can do whatever position he wants, even if I'm uncomfortable with it. I want to keep him as my husband and I want to keep him happy." I said.