186. "I Want You In Every Room."*

A/n: Smuttiness is ahead MAJORLY and so is explicit language! Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin, shall we?

I woke up in the morning in the arms of Shawn Mendes, who I've been married to for a month and a half. I wanted to make sure that I was with the right guy first before I lost my virginity, so on the first night of our honeymoon, I gave myself to Shawn, and it was wonderful. He once told me that after we get married, once we start having sex, he wants to make love in every room in the house, not just our bedroom, and I said yes.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I felt turned on by him. He was shirtless and I lifted up the blanket a little to see that he was only wearing boxers. I gently got out of bed and went in our closet. I put on a red lace piece of lingerie and then a short and sexy robe that Shawn got me. I walked back over to the bed and began to kiss all over Shawn's face. I wanted him, I needed him. He soon stirred.

"Babe?" He asked in a groggy voice.

"Good morning handsome." I said. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning sexy. I see that you're wearing the sexy robe that I got you." He said. I nodded.

"Well, what happened was I woke up, saw that you were shirtless and only wearing boxers, and instantly became turned on." I said. Shawn chuckled.

"Oh really?" He asked as he sat up. I nodded.

"Yup. Shawn, I want you. I want you in every room." I said. Shawn smirked at me and then put his lips on mine. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy. Shawn took his hands and put them underneath my robe so he could rub my butt - which is his favorite butt, according to him. He then pulled away from the kiss and smirked at me.

"What are you wearing underneath this robe kitten?" Shawn asked, using the nickname that he only uses when he's in the mood for me. I got off of the bed.

"Why don't you come over here and find out?" I asked. Shawn practically leaped out of bed as he came over to me. When he undid my robe and saw the red lace lingerie, he groaned.

"Holy fuck babe. The things that you do to me." He said. I smiled at him.

"So are we going to make love in every room?" I asked. He nodded.

"Fuck yeah we are." Shawn said and I giggled. He then began to lick my neck and hum into it as he squeezed my butt. I moaned as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Oh Shawn." I moaned as he squeezed harder but not too hard.

"That's it Mrs. Mendes, moan my name. What room should we start in?" He asked before licking my neck again.

"Fuck. I don't know. Not in here though. Oh Shawn." I moaned as he hummed into my neck again.

"How about the kitchen?" He asked.

"We'll have to clean it afterwards." I said and Shawn laughed. He pulled away and grabbed a condom before reaching his hand out for mine. When our skin touched, I felt electricity spark through me, yet I felt safe and warm at the same time. We went downstairs and Shawn undressed me completely and then I undressed him. I was already so wet for him. Shawn picked me up and put me on the counter and then put the condom on.

"If you don't like something that we're doing, or if you're in pain, let me know right away and I'll stop, okay honey?" He asked. I nodded.

"Okay." I said. He smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

"Ready?" He asked. I gripped the counter and spread my legs for him before nodding.

"Yeah." I said. He entered me and him and I both moaned at the beautiful feeling.