84. Assault

A/n: TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS ONE. MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT BUT IT DOESN'T GO INTO DETAIL. ALSO, EXPLICIT LANGUAGE. Okay, let's begin.

My husband of six months, the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, has a business dinner tonight in Los Angeles. He wanted me to come, said he didn't want to be without his "gorgeous and amazing wife" so I came along. I put on a short pink sleeveless dress and white heels (A/n: dress in picture above!). I put on mascara, eyeliner, and some eye shadow, and let my y/h/c stay down. Shawn likes my hair down, so I decided to keep it down, just for him. I stepped out of the bathroom and when Shawn saw me, his jaw dropped. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He immediately began to kiss my neck.

"Holy fuck babe. You look so gorgeous and sexy." Shawn said in between kisses. I blushed and giggled.

"Shawn, we have to get going, we can't have sex right now." I said.

"Come on babe, just a quick one, please?" He asked as he stared into my eyes. I shook my head.

"Nope. I'll make you a deal: if we leave right now, then you can do whatever you want to me when we get back. Does that sound good babe?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah." He said. I smiled.

"And no teasing at dinner tonight." I said. He groaned.

"Oh come on. Please babe?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nope. Come on, let's get going." I said.

"Wait, give me a kiss baby girl." Shawn said. Shawn put his lips on mine and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks. Shawn and I soon pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I love you hubby." I said. His smile widened.

"I love you too wifey. God you look so gorgeous. I think that this is one of my favorite dresses of yours." He said as he eyed me up and down. I blushed and we left to go to the Italian restaurant. Andrew, Shawn's manager, greeted us when we got there.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Mendes. You both look amazing." Andrew said. Shawn was wearing a white button down shirt with black dress pants and black boots. I smiled at Shawn and saw that he was already smiling at me. We all sat down at the table. There was a guy there from the label and there was something about him that I didn't like, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Hi, I'm James. I work at the label." The guy said. Shawn and I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you." Shawn said.

"Nice to meet you guys too. Shawn, you have a gorgeous wife. You seem to be a lucky man." James said, and I knew that Shawn didn't like that comment considering the fact that he clenched his jaw for a moment.

"Yes, thank you. I'm the luckiest man in the galaxy." Shawn said and I blushed as I smiled at my amazing husband. Soon, we ordered dinner, and the food came. I had a glass of wine in front of me, but I didn't really touch it. I'm not really one for alcohol. Suddenly, I felt like I had to go to the bathroom. I turned to Shawn, who had kept his arm on the back of my chair.

"I have to go to the bathroom baby, I'll be right back. I'm going to leave my phone and purse with you." I said. Shawn nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Okay darling. Hurry your gorgeous self back to me." He said. I giggled and nodded.

"I will." I said. I got up and went into the bathroom. I heard someone come in but they didn't go in a stall. I stepped out and James, the weird vibe guy, was in the women's room.