56. "Babe... I'm Doing A Livestream."

I sat on the couch in the living room and started a livestream on Instagram. I felt so beyond bored, and my husband of six months, Shawn Mendes, has been at meetings all day. I miss him and I want him to come home. I looked at the livestream.

"Hi guys. So, I'm home alone and really bored. Help me out here guys." I said with a laugh. I then saw some questions pop up.

Random user: Where's Shawn?

"Shawn's been at meetings all day and I really miss him so I hope that he comes home soon." I said.

Random user: When are you and Shawn going to have kids?

"Shawn and I want to be married for a year before we start trying to have a family. But we know that we want a little girl, and then a boy, and then another girl, and we already have names picked out." I said.

Random user: What are the names?

"Shawn and I are going to keep the names a secret until the babies are born, so you guys are going to have to wait awhile before you find out. Sorry guys! But I really would love to have babies with Shawn. I think that he would make a great father." I said with a smile.

Random user: How in love are you with Shawn?

"How in love am I with Shawn? Oh my gosh, I can't even put it into words. He's just so amazing in every single way possible. He's the most handsome man in the world and he has the kindest heart and sweetest soul. I love how he always cares for me and how he never lets me forget the fact that he loves me. We have little signs for each other that are our way of saying I love you without actually speaking those three words. Like, if he kisses my forehead or my lips and lets his lips linger, that's his way of saying I love you. Or if I squeeze his hand three times, that's my way of saying I love you. Every single night we fall asleep holding each other and the feeling of safety that he gives me is beyond amazing. Like, when he holds me, it's like nothing bad can touch me and it's like his arms are my true home. I love him more than anything in this world." I said with a big smile.

Random user: Do you guys have nicknames for each other?

"Oh my gosh we have a million nicknames for each other. He calls me babe, baby, baby girl, honey, sweetie, darling, um, I'll be honest, he calls me kitten when he's in the mood. But he has other nicknames that he calls me all the time, like Aphrodite. Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love." I said, and I could tell that my face turned red when I mentioned the kitten nickname.

Random user: When did you know that Shawn was the one?

"When did I know that Shawn was the one? Right away. I saw him and I knew that he was going to make an impact on my life somehow and when he asked me out on a date I hoped that our relationship would go so much farther, and luckily it did." I said as I held my hand up to show my wedding ring. I then admired it and smiled. "I love him."

Random user: What's your favorite thing to do with Shawn?

"My favorite thing to do with Shawn is probably just be in his presence. There are times when I'll be having a really bad day, and then I'll see him and my whole day gets better." I said. The door then swung open and Shawn walked in. He practically pounced on me so I was laying on the couch and he was laying on top of me. He immediately began to kiss me, and of course I kissed back. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks. The kiss quickly became heated but then Shawn pulled away for a moment. He then started to kiss my neck and it took everything in me not to moan.

"I need you kitten. I've had such a long day of meetings. I just need you to help relieve my stress kitten." Shawn said as he kissed my neck. I held back a moan before speaking.

"Babe... I'm doing a livestream." I said. Shawn immediately pulled away.

"Wait are you serious?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said. He sat up and looked at my phone.

"Oh hi guys. Please pretend that you never heard me say those words to my lovely wife and please pretend that you never saw me basically pounce on her." Shawn said as he blushed and I giggled.

"You practically tackled me." I said. Shawn chuckled. "Oh, um, so someone asked me if we have nicknames for each other and I may or may not, leaning towards the may, have said that you call me kitten when you're in the mood. Are you mad?" I said. Shawn's face turned red again as he shook his head.

"No, I'm not mad." He said. He then pulled me onto his lap and I rested my head against his.

"I missed you today." I said. Shawn rubbed my legs.

"I missed you too Mrs. Mendes." Shawn said. My new last name made me smile as my heart fluttered.

"Please never stop calling me Mrs. Mendes." I said with a giggle. Shawn laughed as he turned his head so he was looking at me.

"Well you're always going to be Mrs. Mendes, so I would never dream of calling you anything besides that and cute nicknames." Shawn said. I smiled at him.

"Can we go back to our wedding day please? I'm pretty sure that that day was magical." I asked and said. Shawn chuckled and nodded.

"Yup. And I took your virginity the next day." Shawn said.

"SHAWN! DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT!" I yelled, causing him to laugh. He kissed my cheek.

"Do I drive you crazy?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yup." I said. Shawn laughed.

"What I said when I first got home... I still mean it by the way." Shawn said.

"What, you saying that you need me?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"Yes. Can we end this livestream now please?" Shawn asked as he began to kiss my neck. I bit my lip and nodded. "God, I can't keep my hands off of you." He said. I leaned forward and waved to the camera.

"Bye guys!" I said. Shawn waved.

"Bye! Love you guys!" He said, and then I ended the livestream. Shawn pulled me closer to him.

"You okay baby?" I asked.

"Just stressed and you're always able to help me relax." Shawn said. I nodded and we went upstairs and made love, which did help Shawn relax. Afterwards, we checked Instagram and saw him tackling me and what he said was all over Instagram... and Twitter... and other websites. I showed it to Shawn and he just laughed.

"So people basically know that we had sex and you're just going to laugh?" I asked.

"I don't care. I got to make love to my gorgeous and sexy wife and that's all that matters to me." Shawn said. I blushed.

"Oh my gosh. You're insane." I said. He chuckled.

"Yeah, insanely in love with you." He said, and then he began to kiss my neck again.

"You want more, don't you?" I asked.

"Yup." He said. So we made love some more. But I of course didn't mind it. I love Shawn, he's my husband, and I love the feelings that he gives me.