128. Proposal & Last Name

A/n: I took the above picture and just imagine Shawn and Y/n standing in front of this little stone wall (I was sitting on a stone bench when I took this) that looks out on a beautiful piece of land as he gets down on one knee. Also, I know that I've already done a proposal imagine before but oh well. This idea came to me so yeah. Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

I sat on the couch in the living room when I got a text from my boyfriend of three years, singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes. He's currently on tour and I miss him terribly. I unlocked my phone to read the text.

My man: GRACE I HAVE A PLAN FOR HOW I'M GOING TO PROPOSE TO Y/N!

Me: Shawn, look at who you just texted.

I immediately got a phone call from Shawn. I smiled as I answered.

"Hey baby boy." I said.

"Hi. Please ignore that text message and pretend like you never saw it. I'm really sorry honey, I meant to text that to Grace, not to you." He said and I could tell that he was frustrated with himself.

"Honey, it's okay. It's not like you told me when you're going to propose to me or what the plan is. It's okay honey. I can tell that you're frustrated with yourself, but please don't be my love." I said. I heard him sigh.

"Okay. You're right. I just really love you and Grace helped me pick out the ring and stuff so I wanted to tell her the plan." He said. I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Well you still can, just make sure that it's her that you're texting." I said with a giggle.

"I love you honey." He said.

"Oh Shawny, I love you too. So, where's the ring at?" I asked. Shawn laughed.

"I'll never tell you babe. I have to go to my q and a, but I'll call you later my love." He said.

"Okay. Bye baby." I said.

"Bye." He said, and we hung up. I stood up and began jumping around, as happy as can be. I've wanted to be married to Shawn for the longest time. I knew that he was, and still is, the one for me the moment that I laid eyes on him. We talked again later on, and then he called me again the next day.

"Hey good looking." I said and I heard him laugh.

"Hey gorgeous. What are you up to?" He asked.

"Not much. Just talking to a guy that I have the hots for." I said with a smirk.

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Yup." I said.

"And what's the name of this guy that you have the hots for?" Shawn asked teasingly.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes." I said.

"That's my girl! Anyways, what are you wearing honey?" He asked.

"Shawn!" I scolded.

"I'm not trying to be sexy, I'm just trying to picture you in my head right now." He said. I smiled.

"Well, I'm wearing black shorts and a white t-shirt that my hot boyfriend left behind and it looks like a damn dress on me." I said and Shawn laughed.

"Why are you wearing it then?" He asked.

"Well, it, it kind of smells like you. And I miss you and when I wear your clothes I feel closer to you. I'm sorry if that's weird baby." I said as I blushed.

"No, I love that. It's not weird at all. You always look so cute and beautiful in my clothes, but then again you always look cute and beautiful." He said. I smiled.