160. Proposal & A Trip To Europe

A/n: Okay so yes I know that I have already written a few imagines about Shawn and Y/n getting engaged, but I decided to write another one! Also, I know that Shawn got home yesterday, so let's pretend that it's the twentieth and not the twenty first, shall we? Explicit language in this one! Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

The singer and songwriter, Shawn Mendes and I have been together for three years and he comes home from the first leg of his world tour today. I haven't seen him since about February, so I'm really excited to see him. I was expecting him to be home around six in the morning, so I set the alarm on my phone for five o'clock. I wanted to wait for him on the couch downstairs in the living room of the house that we share.

I laid in bed, asleep, when I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist, and I jumped a bit as I gasped.

"Shhh, it's just me darling." I heard Shawn said. I reached behind me and turned on the lamp that's on the nightstand next to my bed.

"Shawn? What time is it? Did I sleep through my alarm?" I asked. Shawn chuckled and shook his head.

"No. Well, what time did you set your alarm for?" He asked.

"Five." I said.

"Well it's three thirty in the morning right now, so no, you didn't sleep through your alarm." Shawn said as he gently pulled me close to him.

"I thought that you weren't supposed to be home until around six?" I asked.

"Well, my beautiful girl, I just couldn't wait the seven and a half hours to see you, so I took a private jet and it was faster. You look tired honey, go back to sleep." Shawn said. My eyes were droopy because I was tired, but I shook my head.

"No, I want to spend time with you. I've missed you." I said. Shawn smiled at me and placed a gentle and loving kiss on my lips. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks. Shawn and I pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

"How do you feel about going to the park today?" Shawn asked.

"Which one?" I asked.

"We could go to the one with the big mansion on it." Shawn said and I nodded.

"Okay. I have a doctor's appointment and then my dad wanted to take me to Barnes and Noble so I could get some books, but we can go after that. I'm tired, let's get some sleep. Will you hold me please?" I asked. Shawn chuckled and nodded.

"Of course I will Aphrodite." Shawn said and I smiled as I turned off the light and the alarm on my phone. Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love, beauty, and passion, along with a few other things. Due to her being a goddess of those things, Shawn has nicknamed me Aphrodite, and I love it. I fell asleep in Shawn's arms for the first time in a while, and I felt like I was in my true home again.

Later on in the day, Shawn made breakfast, just like he usually does when he's home. We had what we call "counter talks" which is when Shawn picks me up, puts me on the kitchen counter, and we talk while he makes breakfast or lunch or whatever it is that he's making. There was a pause in the conversation, we had just been talking about his memories from tour, and I reached over and rubbed his cheek with my middle and index fingers. He smiled.

"You okay baby?" Shawn asked as he flipped a pancake.

"Yeah. I just really love you and I really missed you." I said. His smile widened.

"Well I really love you too and I really missed you too." Shawn said. I smiled. After breakfast, we cuddled for a little bit, and then I had to go to an appointment, and then I went to the bookstore with my dad.