59. A Trip To Los Angeles

A/n: Okay so I know that Shawn isn't done with tour, but let's pretend that he is and that it's summer. Explicit language in this one. Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

I boarded the plane to Los Angeles with my fiancé, Shawn Mendes. We got engaged last year but waited until his tour was over before we started to plan the wedding. I'm so happy that we've started to plan things because it's been wonderful. Shawn has a few interviews this week and he asked me to come along. Of course I said yes, and I'm very excited.

"You ready babe?" Shawn asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. When we get there, are you going to be doing just interviews or will we get some quality time together too?" I asked.

"Don't worry babe, we'll get some quality time together too. Are you coming with me to the interviews?" He said and asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I wouldn't miss them for the world." I said, causing Shawn to smile. After a bit, we landed in L. A. and Shawn took pictures with some fans. One even came up to me and asked to see my engagement ring.

"Oh my gosh it's beautiful!" She said. I smiled.

"Thank you. He took my best friend with him to pick it out and they did a great job." I said. She nodded and soon Shawn and I left to go to the hotel for the night. Andrew Gertler, Shawn's manager, turned to me while we were in the car.

"Y/n, for the interviews, do you want to sit in the audience, or do you want to be backstage?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"In the audience." I said. He nodded and Shawn kissed the side of my head.

"I'm so glad that you're with me baby girl." He said. I smiled at him as we held hands. His touch electrified me yet I felt safe and warm at the same time.

"Well I'm so glad to be here with you too. I would go anywhere with you or for you Shawn." I said. Shawn smiled at me and soon we reached the hotel.

"So I have an interview tomorrow night but I feel pretty jet lagged right now. Do you want to nap with me darling?" He asked. I nodded as I yawned, causing him to chuckle.

"Yeah. Let's cuddle." I said. Shawn nodded and we got into our hotel bed and napped. After a while, Shawn woke me up.

"Sorry to wake you up darling, but do you want to go on a date tonight, or do you want to do that another night?" He asked.

"Another night. I just want your cuddles right now." I said as I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb before tangling my fingers in his hair. Shawn chuckled.

"Well if we continue to sleep, we're not going to sleep tonight. Come on, let's watch something on tv babe." He said. I nodded and we went over to the couch. Shawn pulled me onto his lap as we watched Supernatural. Soon, it was time for bed, and we went to sleep again.

The next day, Shawn had a few interviews, and I went with him. That night, he had an interview with Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show. I put on a white and floral dress and did my makeup and let my hair stay down. I then stepped out to where Shawn was. He was wearing a red button up and black dress pants. He smiled at me when he saw me.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Twirl." He said, and I did as I giggled. He then opened his arms up and I walked over to him. He immediately wrapped me up in his arms.

"So? What's the verdict on how I look?" I asked. He kissed my cheek and then rested his forehead against mine.

"Absolutely gorgeous babe." Shawn said. I blushed.