139. Rose Accidentally Calls The Police

A/n: Okay so in my town we have 911 for emergencies, but the town police station has their own number that goes straight to them and it's a recorded line and stuff. Anyways, this idea popped into my head a few weeks ago. Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

Shawn's point of view

"Daddy, I don't want to nap, I want to spend time with you." Rose, my two and a half year old daughter said. I sighed as I looked at her.

"Well sweet pea, I'm just going to be in my office working on stuff so I won't be able to play with you." I said. My wife, Y/n Mendes, is currently pregnant with our second baby and at work.

"But I want to spend time with you Dada. I have to spend a lot of time with you now, because when the baby is born you and Mommy will ignore me." Rose said and my heart broke. I squatted down in front of her.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Tears formed in my daughter's eyes.

"Once the baby is here, you and Mommy won't have any time for me and you'll stop loving me." She said as she began to cry. I picked her up and held her.

"Oh Rosie, that's never going to happen. Mommy and I will always make time for you, and we are never, ever, ever, going to stop loving you. You are our little girl. I even have your birthdate permanently tattooed on me. Want to see?" I asked and she nodded as she slowly stopped crying.

"Yes please." She said. I set her down on her bed and rolled up my sleeve. She looked and there it was: February 23, 2025 - RLM.

"See? It has your birthdate and your initials." I asked and said. She nodded.

"Can I touch it please?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yup." I said and she began poking at it.

"Are you going to get another one when the baby in Mommy's belly is born?" Rose asked as she continued to play with the tattoo.

"Yup. Are you excited to have a little brother?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Will he have cooties?" She asked as she stopped playing with my tattoo and looked at me. I held back a laugh as I shook my head.

"No, he won't have cooties. When he's born, you have to be very gentle with him, okay?" I asked. She nodded.

"Okay. Do we get to spend time together now Daddy?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes. Come on, let's go into my office." I said as I held her hand and brought her into my office. She sat down on the couch and I sat down at my desk.

"Daddy?" Rose after a little bit of silence.

"Yes sweet pea?" I asked as I tried to think of lyrics that would have to do with me finding out about Y/n's second pregnancy.

"Where do babies come from?" She asked. Oh God. I can't have this conversation with my two and a half year old. I pulled out my phone and pulled up one of the games that I have for her on my phone. I handed my phone to her.

"Here Rosie, why don't you play on my phone for a little bit?" I asked. She nodded and then took my phone.

"Okay. Thank you Daddy." She said.

"You're welcome princess." I said.

"Daddy?" She asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Why do you call me princess?" She asked and I turned to her as I smiled.

"Because you're my little girl, my little princess." I said. She nodded and then played games on my phone. After about five minutes of that, I heard her talking to someone.