131. Your First Livestream With Him

I sat with my boyfriend of about three months, the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes. I'm on spring break so Shawn flew me up to Canada to be with him and so I could meet his family and friends. Shawn and I were sitting on his balcony, cuddled up to each other, in a comfortable silence.

"What do you think of me doing a livestream?" Shawn asked. I nodded my head against his chest.

"Okay. Should I go inside and watch it?" I asked. He looked at me and I saw that he had so much love for me in his eyes. He put his hand to my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. I closed his eyes at his comforting touch.

"Well I was thinking that you could be in the livestream." Shawn said and my eyes snapped open as I sat up.

"You want me to be in the livestream?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. The fans have seen pictures of you but they've never heard your voice or anything like that. What do you think babe? Please?" He asked as he stuck out his bottom lip in a pout. I chewed at my bottom lip for a moment before nodding.

"Okay." I said. He smiled and kissed all over my face.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." He said as I laughed and squealed.

"You're welcome baby boy." I said. He then came up with a plan. I would move out of view, he would start his livestream, introduce me, and then I would move into view. I felt nervous as Shawn started the livestream.

"Hi guys. How are you guys doing?" He asked. I smiled at him. "So, you guys have seen posts about my girlfriend, but you've never seen videos of her or seen her in any of my live streams. So, I would like to introduce my wonderful girlfriend, Y/n Y/l/n to you guys. Come here baby." He said as he waved me over. I moved into view and sat down next to him.

"Hi guys." I said as I waved to his phone, and his fans. Shawn kissed my cheek and my smile widened.

"So, this is my girl, and I love her very much and she's very special to me, so please don't send her hate. Have you been having fun while you're here with me babe?" Shawn asked. I felt shy and nervous, so I just nodded at him. He chuckled and then looked at his phone. "She's being shy. It's actually weird for me to see her like this because usually she's not so quiet and shy."

"Well tens of thousands of people are watching this right now. I've never had so many watching me." I said as my face turned red. Shawn smiled at me.

"You're so cute when your face is all red. You're so cute all of the time." He said and I smiled.

"Well you're so cute all of the time too." I said. Shawn smiled at me and puckered up his lips for a kiss. "You want to kiss while tens of thousands of people watch?"

"Yes. I love your kisses. Your kisses give me crazy feelings and I can't get enough of them." He said.

"What types of crazy feelings?" I asked.

"Well, my heart races, and I get butterflies, and I get sparks throughout my body." Shawn said and I smiled.

"I get those same feelings too." I said.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yup. When you and I kiss, it doesn't matter where we are or who we're with, it always feels like suddenly it's just the two of us and everything and everyone else falls away." I said and Shawn's smile was huge.

"I love you darling." He said. I brought my hand to his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb. He took his big hand and held my hand there.

"I love you too honey." I said. He puckered up his lips again and I smiled before placing my lips on his. I felt my heart race as if it were about to beat out of my chest, I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy. We pulled away and smiled at each other.