187. Drunk Phone Calls

A/n: Explicit language in this one. Also, let's pretend that it's October 29, shall we?Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

Me: I'm going over to Johnny's house babe. I love you lots!

Shawny baby: Okay darling, I'm going into my q and a session. I love you lots too!

I put my phone in my purse and drove to my former next door neighbor's house. Johnny has always been like a big brother to me and I love him a lot. When he met my now fiancé, the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, Johnny told him how big of a crush I have on him, and I was so embarrassed. I rang the doorbell, and Johnny soon answered the door.

"Hey Y/n, come on in." He said as he let me in. I gave him a hug, just like always. His hugs remind me of the same ones that his brother Jake would give me. Oh Jake...

"How are you?" I asked.

"Good, how are you?" He asked as he we went to sit and the island in the kitchen. I sighed.

"I just want to forget." I said.

"Forget what?" He asked.

"Forget that Shawn's away on tour." I said. He nodded, stood up, and got a Coors Light out of his fridge.

"Here, this will help you forget." Johnny said.

"You know that I'm not a big drinker, plus I have to drive later." I said as I pushed the beer away.

"Sleep in Jake's old room tonight." He said. I sighed and opened up the beer. I practically chugged it down.

"Can I have another one please?" I asked. His eyes went wide.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. Soon, I had downed five bottle of Coors Lights and taken five shots of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey. Johnny and I went into the living room.

"Where's my husband?" I asked as I looked at my ring. I don't usually drink, so I'm a lightweight, and I was drunk off my ass. Johnny gave me a confused look.

"You're not married." He said. I lifted up my hand to show him my ring.

"Yes I am, see, I have the ring to prove it." I said.

"Yeah, that's an engagement ring. You're engaged to Shawn Mendes, you're not married to him." Johnny said.

"I want to call Shawn." I said as I reached for my phone.

"Didn't you say that he's in a q and a?" Johnny asked. I nodded.

"Yeah but I want to ask him a question." I slurred as I called him. He soon picked up.

"Hey baby girl." He said.

"Shawnyyyy." I slurred. He chuckled.

"Hi. What's up babe? Is everything okay?" Shawn asked.

"Are you my husband?" I asked.

"No, not yet. But I will be on May twenty fifth, 2024." Shawn said.

"Oh. I want you to be my husband. Hubby. Hubsta. You're a hunk." I said and Shawn laughed.

"Thank you. How much have you had to drink?" Shawn asked.

"Uhhh, five Coors Lights and five shots of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey." I said.

"Okay babe, no more alcohol for the rest of the night and I don't want you driving." Shawn said.

"Awww Shawny's looking out for me." I said and Shawn chuckled.

"Yup, and I always will. Is Johnny nearby?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Can I talk to him please?" Shawn asked.