106. Needy*

A/n: Smuttiness ahead so get some holy water! Also, explicit language in this one. Let's pretend that it's November. Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

I walked into the house that I share with my husband of six months, the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes. I had had a long day at school. I'm studying to get my master's degree in school counseling and the school work can be stressful. I wanted nothing more than to crawl into Shawn's arms and tell him about how stressful school has been. I went upstairs and found Shawn in his office. He's taking a break from recording music, but he's still writing. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Shawn said. I walked in and he was wearing glasses. I groaned at the sight. He's so hot when he wears glasses. Shawn gave me a funny look. "You okay babe?" He asked. I sat on his lap.

"You're so fucking hot when you wear glasses." I said as I began kissing Shawn's neck. He chuckled.

"I like it when you kiss my neck babe." He said. I then began to place little licks on his neck and he moaned.

"You like this baby?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yes. But, fuck, as much as I love it, I have to work on these lyrics." Shawn said. I pulled my head away.

"Oh. Um, is it okay if I sit on the couch in here?" I asked.

"Yeah." Shawn said as he nodded and I sat down on the couch. I felt needy for him sexually and I rubbed my legs together, trying to get some sort of friction, some sort of pleasure, but I only really get pleasure from Shawn. I had had such a long day and I needed him, but I didn't want to interrupt him working.

"Fuck." I whispered. Shawn turned around.

"You okay darling?" He asked. I nodded as I stopped moving my legs.

"Yeah." I said.

"Then why did you say fuck?" He asked.

"I'm fine. I don't want to interrupt your work or anything." I said. Shawn frowned.

"Baby, I can tell that something is up. Did something happen today?" He asked, a look of concern etched across his gorgeously handsome face. I sighed.

"It was just a really long day with a lot of work. I just need something to relax me and I feel needy right now. I'm sorry Shawn, I'll just leave the room." I said as I went to get up. Shawn stood up and gently grabbed my wrist. He turned me so I was facing him.

"No babe. Stay with me. In what way do you feel needy?" He asked as he brought a hand to my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. I went on my tip toes and kissed him. I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy. I ran my fingers through Shawn's hair and I moaned. Shawn pulled away from the kiss and smirked.

"What? Why are you smirking?" I asked. Shawn didn't say anything, he just picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist as he carried me to our bedroom. He set me down and then took the glasses off before coming back over to me.

"How needy are you kitten?" Shawn asked as he leaned down and began to lick my neck. I moaned as I ran my fingers through his hair. He moaned into my neck and the vibrations turned me on even more.

"Shawn, please." I begged.

"That's it kitten, beg for me. How needy are you and what are you needy for?" He asked as he kissed my ear.

"I'm needy for you Shawn. I'm so fucking needy for you to be inside of me. I've had a long day and I'm needy for a release. Please Shawn, I'll do anything." I begged. Shawn smirked at me.