115. You Miss Shawn

A/n: Okay so I know that it's not October 23rd but let's pretend that it is. Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

I woke up on October twenty-third and before I even opened my eyes, I immediately started feeling around the bed for my fiancé, the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes. My hand hit the bed and I opened my eyes. He wasn't there. Where could he be? I got up and walked around the upstairs looking for him. He wasn't in his office and he wasn't in any of the guest bedrooms. I went downstairs as I called out his name with no response. I looked around and opened the door to check our garage. His car was here, so where was he?

I went into the kitchen and picked up the home phone. I have his cell phone number memorized, so I called him. He soon answered.

"Hey darling." He said.

"Hey where are you?" I asked.

"Uh, I think I'm in Perth, Australia. Yeah, Perth." He said. Then it hit me: he had left for tour. Tears welled up in my eyes and soon I couldn't hold them back as I began to sob. "Babe? What's wrong?"

"I completely forgot that you had gone back on tour. We've basically been attached at the hip since April because I was on tour with you and stuff. I just looked around the whole house for you and I kept calling out your name but you weren't answering so I checked the garage and I got even more confused when I saw your car in there. I just forgot that you went back on tour. I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone." I said.

"No babe, it's okay. What can I do right now?" He asked. I sat down on the floor.

"I don't know. Right now I'm sitting on our kitchen floor because you're not here to pick me up and put me on the counter so we can have counter talks like we always do." I said.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay. This is for your job, so I just have to suck it up and deal with it and stop being a baby." I said.

"Hey, stop that. You're not a baby for missing me." He said.

"No I'm a baby for getting so upset like this." I said.

"No you're not. Stop it." He said.

"I don't want to go to school today. I want to stay home." I said.

"Darling you have to go to school, you know that. Plus, what would you even do if you stayed home?" He asked.

"I don't know. Lay in bed and wallow in my own self-pity." I said.

"No, don't do that. If you go to school you'll get to learn about the stuff that you like and you'll also be able to get your mind off of things." He said.

"Things like the love of my life being on another continent and many hours away from me?" I asked. He sighed.

"Yes." He said.

"I'm sorry, I'm being a burden, I'll just hang up." I said as I stood up so I could hang up the phone.

"No, Y/n, don't you dare hang up right now." He said.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked as I leaned against the counter and cried.

"You're supposed to be the beautiful, amazing, strong, powerful girl that I know you are, and go to school." He said.

"I would rather be the ugly, terrible, weak, not so powerful girl that I know I am and stay home." I said.

"Would you please stop tearing yourself down? This is breaking my heart to hear you crying and tearing yourself apart like this and I'm not at home to wipe your tears away and comfort you." He said. This made me cry more.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Shawn. I'm just having a hard time and I don't want to go to school. I want to be at home in bed with you but I can't. I know that you love tour, I know that, but it's like my own personal enemy because it takes you away from me." I said.

"Nothing can take me away from you baby, I promise." He said.

"Well you're not with me right now so yeah it took you away." I said.

"But honey you know that I'm with you in your heart, right?" He asked. I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah." I said.

"See? Now I need you to do me a favor, okay?" He asked.

"Okay." I said.

"I need you to be the brave, strong, amazing girl that I, your fiancé, know you are, and go to school. Do it for me, okay? Please?" He asked. I sighed.

"Okay." I said.

"That's my girl. And after school, the minute you get home, I want you to call me and tell me all about your day, all right my love?" Shawn asked.

"All right." I said.

"Good babe. I'm proud of you." He said. That made me smile.

"Thank you honey." I said.

"You're welcome. I love you darling." He said.

"I love you too baby. Bye." I said.

"Bye." He said, and we hung up. I got up and got ready for school, and then after school, I called Shawn and told him all about my day, which made him happy. He kept saying how proud of me he was for going and the fact that the most important person in my life was saying that he was proud of me made me very happy. I love Shawn so much and even though I hate being away from him, I know that we'll be reunited soon.