107. He's Naughty*

A/n: Smuttiness ahead! Also, explicit language in this one! Anyways, I hope that you enjoy this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

I walked in the front door after a long day of work and immediately took off my heels. I was just about to look around for my husband of a little over a year, but then I heard moaning coming from our bedroom. Oh my gosh. No, he would never cheat on me. Why is he moaning. I slowly went upstairs and peeked into our bedroom. The sight in front of me was a beautiful one, one that I didn't know I needed.

Shawn had his hand wrapped around his dick and he was pumping himself. In his other hand, he held a pair of my underwear. I watched him as he continued to pump himself and moan as he kept his eyes closed.

"Fuck Y/n. Oh shit kitten, just like that. You fuck me so good baby. Yes, just like that. Oh you're so beautiful like this, bouncing on my dick like this. Fuck kitten I'm so close. Make me cum so well like you always do. Fuck, fuck, FUCK! I'M CUMMING Y/N! SHIT! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING INSIDE OF YOU Y/N!" Shawn yelled and I watched as strings of a white liquid squirted out of him. His thighs shook and I realized that he had gripped my underwear tighter. I moved closer to him, somehow he hadn't heard me, and put my hand on his thigh. His eyes flew open.

"Having fun?" I asked with a smile.

"Fuck babe, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, you weren't supposed to see that. I'll just clean myself up." Shawn said as he reached for the tissues.

"No." I said.

"What?" He asked. I squatted down next to the bed and licked his cum off of his abs. I then stood up.

"There you go Shawny." I said and then kissed his forehead. He sat up and I walked over to our dresser to get changed.

"Baby girl I am so fucking sorry. You weren't supposed to see that." Shawn said. I finished getting changed and sat on the bed next to him.

"Honey, it's okay. I didn't understand why I heard you moaning when I walked into the house, but let me tell you, that was a glorious sight to see." I said. Shawn blushed.

"Oh, uh, here's your underwear back." He said as he handed it to me. I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you. So, um, how often do you do this babe?" I asked as I put the underwear away.

"More often than I probably should." He said with a small chuckle. I sat back down on the bed next to him.

"And how often is that?" I asked.

"Babe, I'm in a house alone all day while you're at work, and sometimes my mind goes to naughty places. So, probably a few times a week." Shawn said with a blush. My eyes widened.

"Holy fuck that's hot. Do you know how hard it's going to be now when I go to work? I'm just going to be sitting there and it'll pop into my head that you might be touching yourself." I said. Shawn chuckled.

"And of course it's always to the thought of my gorgeous, amazing, and sexy wife, Y/n Mendes." Shawn said.

"It better be!" I said and Shawn and I laughed. He got on a pair of Calvin's.

"Are you hungry honey?" He asked. I nodded and he went downstairs and made dinner for us. I'm so glad that I walked in on that sight.