96. Insecure

A/n: Explicit language in this one! Anyways, I hope that you guys like it. Okay, please enjoy, and let's begin!

I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw a video of my boyfriend. I turned up the volume in time to hear a girl with an accent yell to Shawn "I'M SINGLE AS FUCK!". What surprised me was Shawn's response.

"I'm so surprised. You're gorgeous. I'm surprised you're single." Shawn said in the video, and any confidence that I had previously been feeling - due to Shawn texting me saying that I'm gorgeous - went away pretty quickly.

"I'm single!" The girl yelled in the video.

"Don't chase the wrong guys. Make sure he's the right one." Shawn had told her.

"Ugh." I groaned as I set down my phone and began to cry. Shawn's constantly telling me that he thinks that I'm the most gorgeous girl in the world, and that I'm so beautiful. Hearing him tell the girl that he was surprised that she's single because she's gorgeous made me feel like shit. My phone rang, and it was Shawn, but I ignored it. I was too upset. I listened to his voicemail.

"Hey darling, it's me. I just really miss my gorgeous girl and I want to hear your voice and see how you're doing. Call me when you hear this please." He said. I didn't call him back. I soon got a text from him.

My man: Hey honey, I just left you a voicemail. I miss your voice and I want to hear it, so call me when you see this please.

I didn't call him. Instead, I turned on the television and tried to get my mind off of things. I've always been an insecure person, but to hear my boyfriend, the love of my life, call another girl gorgeous? I felt so shitty. My phone rang again, but it was my mom this time. I was still upset and I didn't want her to hear me like that, so I didn't answer, and let it go to voicemail. I listened to the voicemail that she left me.

"Hi honey, it's me. Shawn called me and said that you're not answering his texts or calls so he was worried about you, and now that you're not answering my phone call, I'm worried. I'm on my way over to check on you. Bye." She said. I groaned. I didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone or anything. About five to ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. I got up and answered it. My mom was standing there.

"Hi mom." I said.

"Hi. What's wrong? Why aren't you answering anyone's texts or phone calls?" She asked.

"Come on in and I'll show you." I said. She came in and I showed my mom the video as I cried.

"Oh honey." She said.

"Any little bit of self confidence that I was feeling has gone out the window. My boyfriend called another girl gorgeous and that makes me feel so insecure." I said. She held me as I cried.

"You should call him and work this out." She said. I pulled away from her and shook my head.

"No. I just feel so hurt right now. You can call him and tell him what's going on, I don't care." I said. She nodded and then pulled out her phone and called Shawn. He seemed to pick up right away and I could hear him.

"Hey Shawn, I'm with her now. I guess a fan yelled 'I'm single as fuck!' to you and you said that you were surprised because she's gorgeous and that's making Y/n feel really insecure." My mom said. She then paused before trying to hand me the phone. I shook my head.

"No. I don't want to talk to him." I said. My mom held the phone out more.

"Please honey, he wants to talk to you." She said.

"No. You don't understand how insecure I feel right now because of that. I don't want to talk to him. I'll talk to him when I'm ready." I said. My mom put the phone back up to her ear.