148. Love

Shawn's point of view

I woke up in the morning, expecting to see my wife of three months, Y/n Mendes, laying next to me, but she wasn't there. I realized that the book that's usually next to her side of the bed wasn't there either. I got out my phone and began a live stream on Instagram.

"Hi guys. So I just woke up and my newly wedded wife, Y/n Mendes, isn't in bed with me. Let's go look for her. I'll bet you guys anything that she's downstairs reading a book in the living room." I said as I got out of bed. I then started to head out of our bedroom and changed it so the camera was facing away from me as I walked down the stairs, and sure enough, Y/n was curled up on the couch with her nose in a book. I smiled and leaned against the doorframe. "Good morning Mrs. Mendes." I said. Y/n looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning Mr. Mendes. Cuddles?" She asked. I chuckled and nodded as she made cute grabby hands at me after she put her book down.

"Of course babe. Want to sit on my lap?" I asked as I sat down. She nodded.

"Yeah. What are you doing with your phone?" She asked. She must have noticed how I was angling my phone.

"I'm doing a live stream on Instagram." I said as I changed the camera so it was facing us. Y/n immediately covered her face.

"No! Don't show me!" She protested.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Shawn, I don't have any makeup on and I'm in my pajamas." She said. I took my free hand and gently pulled her hands away from her face.

"Your point being?" I asked.

"I look like garbage." She said. My eyes widened.

"Stop that! You look drop dead gorgeous! I wish that you could see yourself the way that I see you honey, then you would understand how much I love you and why I love you and you would see how beautiful you are." I said. She snuggled her face into my neck.

"Thank you. I love you." She said. I smiled a little.

"I love you too. Do you mind me doing a live stream while we cuddle?" I asked.

"It's up to you babe. Whatever you want to do." She said and I turned my head a little so I was looking at her more. Her eyes were closed. It broke my heart knowing that she thought that she looked like gorgeous, when in reality, she's the most beautiful, most stunning girl in the world.

"Well what I want to do right now is kiss you." I said. She giggled, causing my heart to flutter, as she picked up her head and looked at me.

"Well then kiss me." She said. I smiled and put my lips on hers. I didn't care about the fact that tens of thousands of people were watching me lock lips with my wife, all I cared about were the feelings that I was getting. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. Soon, we pulled away and smiled at each other.

"You give amazing kisses." I said and she blushed.

"Well so do you." She said. I kissed her cheek.

"I love and adore you so much babe. Oh my gosh I'm so in love with you." I said and Y/n's smile widened.

"I love and adore you so much too babe. I'm really in love with you." She said and I rested my forehead against hers.

"You make me so happy." I said. Y/n brought her hand to my cheek and rubbed it with her thumb.

"You make me so happy too honey. I love how affectionate you are." She said. I smiled and kissed her nose.

"I'm only like this with you babe. You're my best friend." I said.