136. Begging*

A/n: Smuttiness is ahead so get the holy water out! Also, this imagine includes explicit language. Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

I woke up in the morning expecting to find my newly wedded husband, Shawn Mendes, next to me. Rather than finding him next to me, I found a note and read it.

"Y/n, my darling wife of five weeks, the last time that I was at the gym, it was a day before our wedding, so if you're reading this, I'm at the gym now. I'm sorry that you woke up without me, but I'll see you when I get home. I love you darling. Also, last night was amazing. Let's hope that no one at the gym sees the scratches that you left on my back. Love, your husband." Shawn had written. I blushed at the memory of the prior night.

I went downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal and then sat down to eat. As I ate, I thought of Shawn. Naughty, dirty thoughts entered my head. I smiled when I remembered the feeling of him inside of me, and I closed my eyes as I remember him moaning, and then screaming as he came, my name. I pictured the way he looked last night when he was on top of me, and remember the filthy words he had said when he was encouraging me to reach my climax, my orgasm. I pictured him at the gym, shirtless and sweaty. Fuck.

I opened my eyes and ended up throwing away the cereal. I don't like soggy cereal, and I was suddenly turned on and didn't want to eat. I sat on the couch and rubbed my legs together, wanting some sort of pleasure or friction or something. But nothing compares to the feeling that Shawn gives me. I was pulled out of my dirty thoughts when my phone rang. It was Shawn.

"Hi babe." I said, trying to hide my sexual frustration for him.

"Hi darling. I'm on my way home from the gym right now but I'll probably just jump right into the shower because I'm all sweaty." He said. I bit my finger trying to contain a groan. "Babe? You there?"

"Yeah sorry. That sounds good. I'll see you when you get home." I said.

"Okay. I love you." Shawn said and I smiled.

"I love you too. Bye." I said, and we hung. I needed him so badly. I needed the high, the climax that he gives me. I continued to rub my legs together. There was no way that I could wait until he was done showering before we had sex. I stopped rubbing my legs together when I heard the garage door open, and I stood up, ready to greet him, and beg for him if I needed to. He soon walked in and smiled at me.

"Hi honey." He said and I practically pounced on him as I put my lips on his. Our lips moved together as I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks. I didn't know what to do with my hands. They roamed his chest, his shoulders, his hair, his back, anything. We soon pulled away for air.

"Shawn." I said in what sounded like a whimper. He looked concerned.

"What's wrong darling?" He asked. My hands were still roaming his body, and he put his hands on mine to stop it so I could focus on looking at him.

"I need you." I said. He tilted his head.

"Is everything okay?" He asked. I began to run my fingers through my hair.

"I woke up to the note and then I was eating and dirty thoughts about last night popped into my head and I'm so fucking turned on and horny for you right now Shawn." I said as I began to touch his body again. He smirked.

"Oh really?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes." I said.

"What kind of thoughts?" He asked.

"I was thinking about you moaning and screaming my name and everything that you said to encourage me to cum, and it was really when I remembered what you feel like inside of me that made me get so turned on. And then I pictured you at the gym shirtless and sweaty. Fuck Shawn, I need you." I said. Shawn smirked.

"How badly do you need me babe?" He asked.

"Shawn please." I pleaded.

"Come on kitten, let me hear you beg for me." Shawn said, and I noticed that his eyes had gone dark with lust.

"I'll do anything Shawn. Please, I just need you inside of me. Please, I need you to give me an orgasm, I need you Shawn." I pleaded.

"When you say that you'll do anything, what do you mean?" Shawn asked as he put his hands on my waist.

"I'll, I'll make breakfast everyday for a week, or I'll make dinner everyday for a week, or both if you want me to. I'll clean the whole house all by myself. I'll do anything Shawn, just please baby, I need you." I said. I was so sexually frustrated and horny and needed him so badly that I was almost in tears. When Shawn saw this, his face softened and he nodded before kissing me gently.

"Okay baby girl. Let's go upstairs. What do you want me to do to you?" He asked.

"Anything, I don't care, anything." I said. Shawn nodded and then took my hand in his. I felt electricity spark through me yet I felt safe and warm at the same time.

"Come on honey, I'll make you feel better, I promise." He said.

"Oh thank God." I said. Shawn squeezed my hand gently as he guided me upstairs and into our bedroom.

"Do you want me to undress you babe?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes please. And when you go to put the condom on, can I put on you instead please?" I asked. Shawn nodded as he undressed me.

"Of course you can kitten. Holy fuck you're so sexy." Shawn said and I blushed as I began to undress him. I moaned at the sight of his abs and before I even took off his shorts and boxers, I placed my hands on his abs and moved my hands all over his abs and chest.

"Shawn, I'm sorry that I was begging like that when you got home." I said. Shawn shook his head.

"It's okay darling. I love hearing you beg." Shawn said. I groaned.

"I need you." I said as I pulled down his shorts and boxers. His penis had already become hard and it sprung up.

"I need you too kitten." He said as I stood up. We kissed a bit.

"Should I lay down?" I asked. He nodded and I laid down on our bed. I groaned at the gorgeous sight of him as he went around to the other side of the bed and grabbed a condom, opened it, got on the bed, and handed me the condom. I put it on him.

"Ready kitten?" Shawn asked. I nodded my head almost violently.

"Yes. I need you inside of me Shawn." I said. He smiled.

"You'll get me babe." He said before entering me and I threw my head back as I moaned.

"Shawn." I moaned.

"Fuck kitten. Okay, I'm all the way inside of you, let me know when you want me to move." Shawn said before placing a gentle kiss on my shoulder. I soon felt adjusted to his big size and bucked my hips up, something that I had never done before.

"Shawn, you can move now." I said. Shawn picked his head up so he could look at me. He then began to thrust into me and we moaned.

"Oh Y/n. Is this what you wanted honey?" Shawn asked and I nodded.

"Yes Shawn. More. Faster, I want more." I moaned and Shawn did as told as we stared into each other's eyes. We were both moaning messes, and soon we were close to our climaxes.

"Fuck Y/n, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." Shawn said.

"Me too, oh me too Shawn." I moaned. Shawn's nose scrunched up and then he kept eye contact with me as he came.

"Y/N! FUCK F/N I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING FOR YOU! FUCK!" Shawn screamed and I followed very soon after.

"SHAWN I'M CUMMING BABE! OH MY GOSH YES! DON'T STOP SHAWN! I'M CUMMING!" I screamed as my legs shook. Soon, Shawn and I came down from our highs and smiled at each other.

"Do you feel better baby?" Shawn asked and I nodded.

"Yes, thank you for that Shawny." I said he gave me a quick kiss before pulling out. We spent the rest of the day cuddling. I love Shawn so much.