89. Bieber Encounters

A/n: Okay so let's pretend that it's June of next year and Shawn isn't on tour. Also, no hate towards Justin and Hailey. Explicit language in this one! Anyways, I hope that you like this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

I've been dating the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes for six and a half months ago. I've known that he's the one for me since the second that I laid eyes on him. We say I love you to each other and we're very cuddly and affection towards each other when we're together. I've been spending some time at his condo in Toronto. Shawn and I were cuddling on the couch when he got a text.

"Oh, Hailey Bieber just texted me." He said. I nodded my head against his chest as a knot formed in my stomach. I've always been jealous of their friendship, going back to even before I met Shawn. Shawn squeezed my shoulder gently and I looked up at him.

"What's up babe?" I asked.

"Why did you get very tense all of the sudden?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know." I said.

"Wait, babe, are you jealous?" He asked with a smirk.

"No." I lied. He chuckled.

"Yes you are. You're jealous." Shawn said with a laugh. To me, it wasn't funny. I didn't like the feeling of the knot in my stomach.

"Okay, fine, I'm jealous." I admitted as I sat up. Shawn tried to pull me back down towards him but I wriggled out of his grip, stood up, and went on his balcony. He followed me out there.

"What's wrong darling?" Shawn asked.

"You think that it's so funny that I'm jealous. Well I don't. I don't think that this knot in my stomach is funny. I don't think that the fear of losing you is funny. But go ahead, laugh as much as you want." I said as I looked out at the view. Shawn turned me towards him.

"Baby I didn't know that you felt this way. How long have you felt like this?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I don't want to say." I said.

"No secrets, remember?" He asked. I sighed and sat down. He sat down next to me. Tears formed in my eyes.

"There was one time, way before you and I ever even met, it was when you and Hailey were being seen around Toronto, and I felt so jealous. Then there was the Met Gala. I avoided Instagram and Twitter that day so I wouldn't have to see the pictures and videos and so I wouldn't have to feel jealous. And then there was that time that you posted a photo of you and her and she was wearing a crop top. You didn't put a caption, so I didn't know if you were confirming a relationship or not. This may sound stupid but I remember exactly where I was when I saw that photo, and I remember that it felt like my heart had dropped into my stomach." I said as tears fell down my face.

"I'm so sorry honey. I had no clue." Shawn said. I nodded.

"It's okay. I just get so jealous sometimes. You know that I love you more than words can describe, and I'm so scared that I'm going to lose you." I said. Shawn pulled me into his lap and helped to wipe my tears away.

"My love, Hailey is married to Justin Bieber, and I have you. You're the only one that I want. I don't want anyone but you." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"Um, Hailey said that her and Justin are in town and asked if we could hang out." Shawn said and I immediately tensed up.

"Um, yeah, that's fine." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. As long as I have you by my side, I'm good." I said and Shawn smiled at me. That night, I confided in Shawn about how big of a Justin Bieber fan I had been when I was younger. The next day, there was a knock at Shawn's door.