71. You Get Drunk

A/n: Explicit language in this one! Please enjoy this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

Shawn's point of view

My girlfriend of three and a half years, Y/n Y/l/n, recently turned twenty-three, but I was away because of tour on her birthday, so when I got home, we decided to go out and celebrate by going to the club. Y/n was in the bathroom getting ready. I was dressed in black jeans and a white button up shirt. When Y/n stepped out, my jaw dropped.

"Holy fuck." I said as I stood up. She giggled and blushed. She was wearing a little black dress and she looked absolutely beyond stunning.

"Do you like it?" She asked as she twirled. I nodded as I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and I began to kiss her neck.

"You look good babe. So fucking good." I said. She giggled again.

"Baby, you know that I'm waiting for marriage before I have sex." She said. I pulled away and groaned as I eyed her up and down.

"I just, you, I mean." I said before sighing. Y/n laughed.

"Having trouble over there?" She asked.

"Like, you always look gorgeous, but holy shit babe. Wear this all the time. You look hot as fuck." I said and she blushed and kissed my cheek. I tapped my index finger to my lips and she giggled. She put her lips on mine and I felt my heart race like crazy, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, and I felt sparks shoot through my body. We soon pulled away, out of breath from our rather passionate kiss.

"You look so handsome babe." She said and I blushed.

"Thank you, but I'm stuck on how you look." I said.

"Are you going to be the designated driver tonight?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. Come on sexy, let's get going on." I said as I interlaced our fingers.

"Wait! I have to get my heels on!" She said and I held her hand to keep her steady as she put on black high heels. I internally groaned at how good she looked. We then went out to the car and drove to the club. It was so hard driving there, all I wanted to do was stare at her, but I needed to keep my eyes on the road. I went up to the bartender with her when we got there.

"A Coors Light for this birthday girl please." I said to him and Y/n blushed. She was soon given the drink.

"Since it's your birthday, any drinks are on the house for you two." The bartender said.

"Really?" Y/n asked and he nodded and winked at her. I tensed up.

"Yup. Happy birthday. Is this your brother?" He asked. Y/n shook her head as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Nope. This is my boyfriend." She said. The bartender's smile fell and we walked away. As soon as we were away from the bartender, I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear.

"You're fucking mine, understand?" I asked. She nodded and kissed my ear.

"I'm all yours babe. Don't worry." She whispered in my ear, which then sent shivers down my spine. She drank her beer as we danced a bit, and soon her beer was gone, so I got her another one. Y/n doesn't usually drink, so after that beer was gone and some shots, she was drunk off of her ass. She ended up grinding on me a little bit and I had to stop her by wrapping my arm around her and whispering in her ear.

"What do you think you're doing young lady?" I asked. She turned around so she was facing me and giggled.

"Trying to turn you on." She said.