140. Meeting Niall Horan

I've been dating the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes for about six months now. We actually just went out and celebrated out six month anniversary last night. I've been staying at Shawn's condo in Toronto since it's the summertime. Shawn and I were laying on the couch. My back rested against his chest as he held me. I felt peaceful and content and hummed when Shawn kissed the side of my head. His phone then dinged.

"Oh it's Niall. He's in Toronto and he wants to know if I'm free to hang out." Shawn said. I flipped around so I was laying on my stomach.

"I saw him in concert once." I said. Shawn raised his eyebrows.

"Was he solo or no?" Shawn asked.

"It was when Zayn was still in the band." I said. Shawn's eyes widened.

"Wow. Do you want to meet him?" Shawn asked.

"Um, sure." I said. Shawn tilted his head.

"What's wrong my love?" Shawn asked.

"What if he doesn't like me?" I asked.

"Oh honey, he's going to love you. Not nearly as much as I do, but he will, I promise." Shawn said.

"How do you know?" I asked. Shawn began to rub the back of my head and I smiled a little at the soothing feeling.

"I know this because everyone that meets you and gets to know you, loves you. I've told him about you actually." Shawn said with a slight blush.

"Really?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"Yup." Shawn said.

"What did you say?" I asked, eager to know what my loving boyfriend had said about me. Shawn smiled at me and brushed a stray out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

"Well, I called him on the day that we met and said that I had met the most wonderful and most beautiful girl in the world. He asked me what your name is and stuff like that so I told him. And then the day that we began dating, I texted him and told him and he was very happy. He loves how happy you make me." Shawn said and I smiled.

"Awww honey. Oh now I'm excited! When do I get to meet him?" I said and asked. Shawn smiled.

"Let me ask him when he's free." Shawn said and I nodded as I rested my head on his chest.

"Okay." I said. Soon, Shawn's phone dinged again.

"He's free later today and tomorrow." Shawn said. I sat up.

"Well I have to go get ready if he's going to be coming over today." I said.

"No baby, you look perfect." Shawn said and I blushed.

"Shawn, I'm in one of your t-shirts and shorts." I said. He nodded.

"Yes, like I said, perfect." Shawn said. I smiled and looked at my outfit.

"Are you sure? Should I get dressed up more?" I asked. Shawn sat up and shook his head.

"No, don't get dressed up more. You look perfect." Shawn said. I sighed and nodded.

"Okay. Thank you baby." I said. In response, he placed a kiss on my lips. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks. We soon pulled away and smiled at each other. Later on, there was a knock at Shawn's door and Shawn went to get it. He opened it and Niall was there.

"Hey Niall! Come on in." Shawn said after the bro hugged. Niall came in and smiled at me.

"Hi, you must be Y/n." Niall said. I nodded.