97. Teasing*

A/n: Smuttiness is ahead. Also, explicit language in this one. Anyways, please enjoy. Okay, let's begin!

Shawn's point of view

I listened to my manager, Andrew Gertler, as he went on and on about something. I love the guy, I really do, but he had been at my house for quite a few hours, and I would absolutely love to spend some alone time with my wife of two and a half months, Y/n Mendes. I hadn't even realized that I had zoned out until I felt Andrew's hand on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked.

"Dude, are you even listening?" Andrew asked.

"Sorry, um, I'll be right back." I said.

"Okay." Andrew said with a sigh. I got up and went upstairs to the bedroom where my wife was. I saw our closet light on and looked at her for a moment as I leaned against the door frame. We're supposed to go to her grandparents house tomorrow night for dinner, and she looked like she was picking out an outfit.

"Mrs. Mendes?" I asked as I smiled at her. She turned and smiled at me. Holy shit, I'm pretty sure that her smile could cure everything bad in the world.

"Hello my handsome husband." She said as she hung up whatever she was looking at and walked over to me. I put my hands on her waist, no longer leaning on the door frame, and she put her hands on my shoulders. "Are you having fun?" She asked. I sighed.

"I love Andrew, I really do, but I also really love my wife and want to spend time with her. You know, my wife is a pretty amazing woman. Have you ever met her?" I asked teasingly. Y/n giggled, causing my heart to flutter, and shook her head.

"No, I haven't. What's your wife like?" Y/n asked teasingly and I smiled as I wrapped my arms around Y/n's waist, pulling her closer to me, and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Well, she's very nice and kind and caring. She's also very generous and giving, and she's loyal to the bone. Plus she's gorgeous. Actually, if I'm being one hundred percent honest, she's also pretty hot and sexy." I said with a smirk and Y/n blushed.

"Oh really?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yup." I said.

"So, I don't mean to pry or anything, but I just have to ask: what's your wife like in bed?" Y/n asked and I chuckled.

"She's pretty fucking amazing in bed. She's always able to make me feel so good. I love the fact that she waited for marriage before she lost her virginity. It just shows that she likes to protect herself. I love how she gets turned on when I squeeze her butt and when I lick her neck." I said. Y/n smiled and I then ducked my head down to lick her neck. I then reached down and squeezed her bum. I could tell that she was holding back a moan since Andrew was there when I felt her place a light bite on my shoulder, which I didn't mind.

"Make Andrew leave." She said after a moment. I pulled away and raised my eyebrows at her.

"I'm guessing that you want to make love?" I asked. She nodded and I chuckled when I realized how flustered I had made her.

"Yes please." She said. I nodded and went downstairs.

"What took you so long?" Andrew asked.

"Um, I don't know how to ask you this nicely, but could you please leave?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, I would just really like to have sex with my wife." I admitted and I could tell that I was blushing. His eyes widened again.

"Okay then. Bye." He said as he laughed a little. As soon as I shut the door behind him, I went running upstairs. Y/n was sitting on the bed, rubbing her legs together, trying to get some sort of friction from it, some sort of pleasure. I chuckled.