169. "I Want To See A Puddle, Understand?"*

A/n: Smuttiness is ahead, so get the holy water out! Also, explicit language in this one! Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

I've been dating the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, for about seventeen months now. On our six month anniversary, which we spent together at his condo in Toronto, he was about to eat me out for the first time - it would have been the first sexual thing that we had ever done - but then I stopped him. I didn't feel like I was ready, and I cried because I felt so bad. Shawn said that it was okay, so on our one year anniversary, I was ready and we did it.

I've been spending time at Shawn's condo lately. I'm here for a couple of months. I was sitting on the couch with Shawn, my back against his chest, as we watched tv. Suddenly, I felt him move my hair away from my neck and then his lips were there, planting wet kisses on my neck. I inhaled sharply when he began to lick my neck. I moved my head to give him more access.

"Oh Shawn." I moaned.

"That's it kitten. Moan for me." He said, calling me the nickname that he only uses when he's in the mood. I was suddenly turned on.

"Shawn." I moaned. I could feel his growing boner underneath me.

"What do you want me to do to you kitten?" Shawn asked. I rubbed his legs.

"Anything." I said, but he knew that I didn't fully mean anything. I'm waiting for marriage before I have sex because I want to make sure that I'm with the right guy first, but that hasn't stopped Shawn and I from doing other sexual things.

"Stand up baby." Shawn said.

"Okay." I said. We stood up and he paused the tv. He then undressed me and stared at me for a moment.

"So beautiful." He whispered and I blushed. I cupped the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through my body. We soon pulled away and his eyes were dark with lust.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked. Shawn smirked.

"Squat down and lean back against the couch." Shawn said.

"Wait, aren't you going to strip down to your boxers?" I asked.

"Do you want me to?" He asked. I nodded and I inhaled sharply again and gulped when I saw his boner through his boxers.

"Oh Shawn, you look so hard for me." I said. He nodded.

"Yup, I am. Squat down baby." He said.

"Okay." I said, and he did as told. He then squatted down next to me and kissed my cheek before whispering in my ear which only turned me on even more.

"I want to see a puddle, understand?" He asked. I nodded and I knew that he meant that he wanted to see me squirt. He kissed my cheek and then lightly grazed his fingers over my privates. I bucked my hips, wanting more.

"No teasing Shawn." I said.

"Okay darling. Ready?" Shawn said and asked. I nodded and he inserted his fingers in me. I threw my head back with pleasure.

"Oh Shawn." I moaned.

"That's it kitten, moan my name. You like this baby?" He asked as he watched what his own fingers were doing to me.

"Yes, oh yes Shawn. Don't stop baby." I moaned. He kissed my cheek and then rested his head against mine.

"I won't stop. Do you want me to go faster?" Shawn asked. I nodded as I moaned. Shawn then pumped his finger in and out of me faster. I moaned louder.

"SHAWN!" I yelled.

"Good kitten." Shawn said. He then curled his fingers and I gripped his couch.

"Fuck, oh fuck Shawn. Don't stop. Yes Shawn, yes." I moaned.

"Good kitten. You're so wet for me. There's already a little bit of a puddle underneath you, but I want a bigger one, understand?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Yes, oh fuck. Shawn, more, more, faster." I moaned.

"Your wish is my command." Shawn said and then he went faster and deeper as his fingers were still curled. His fingers kept hitting my g-spot and I couldn't help but scream his name because of the insane pleasure that he was giving me.

"SHAWN! YES! MY G-SPOT! I'M GOING TO SQUIRT!" I yelled.

"That's a good girl. Squirt baby." Shawn said. I squirted as I came. Usually Shawn would take his fingers out and rub me as I squirted, but this time he kept his fingers inside of me.

"SHAWN! SHAWN I'M CUMMING! SHAWN! FUCK I'M CUMMING BABY!" I screamed. I could hear the sloshing of my juices into Shawn's hand.

"Good, keep squirting." Shawn said.

"SHAWN! SHAWN DON'T STOP! FUCK I'M CUMMING SO HARD FOR YOU BABY! SHAWN! SHAWN!" I screamed. I slowly came down from my orgasm. Shawn's fingers slowed to a stop and I whimpered when he pulled his fingers out of me, but then he put them in front of my mouth.

"Suck my fingers kitten. Taste your juices." Shawn said and I did as told. He moaned as he watched me suck his fingers and lick them clean. I then released his fingers.

"Shawn, more." I pleaded.

"Well first I want you to look down and see how much you squirted." Shawn said. I looked down and my eyes widened. I then looked back up at Shawn.

"Well you got the puddle that you wanted." I said and Shawn chuckled and nodded.

"Yup. Sit on the couch baby." Shawn said. I sat on the couch and watched as Shawn left the room. He came back with a towel and wiped up my puddle.

"Sorry about the big puddle." I said.

"Darling, it's okay. This puddle is what I wanted. That was hot as fuck." Shawn said. I smiled. Shawn threw the towel aside and got on his knees.

"What are you going to do to me next?" I asked. Shawn smirked at me.

"Well I would love to taste you." Shawn said. I smiled and nodded. He then licked me lightly.

"Shawn no teasing please. I want you to be relentless." I said as I began to run my fingers through his hair.

"Okay darling." He said. He then began to lick my privates like crazy. I moaned as I maintained eye contact with him.

"Oh Shawn honey." I moaned. He began to lick more and then dipped his tongue inside of me. "FUCK!"

"Good girl kitten." Shawn said. He held my legs apart as he ate me out, and once again, I screamed.

"SHAWN! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING SHAWN! FUCK SHAWN I'M CUMMNING! SHAWN!" I yelled. Shawn cleaned me up and then I watched as he sat next to me, pulled down his boxers, and jerked himself off. It was a beautiful sight to see. He gave me a kiss afterwards.

"I love you darling." Shawn said once we had gotten dressed.

"I love you too baby. Thank you for that." I said. He kissed my cheek and smiled. I'm one lucky lady.