40. "Bums Are Attractive"

I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw an old tweet that my husband, Shawn Mendes, had posted back in 2011. It said "Bums are attractive." and I couldn't help but laugh for some reason. Soon, Shawn walked in the door and gave me a funny look.

"Hey Mrs. Mendes, why are you laughing?" He asked. I had screenshot the tweet, so I showed it to him.

"Because of this." I said. Shawn's face turned red as he sat down next to me on the couch and then pulled me onto his lap.

"Well, it's true. However, I don't look at people's bums anymore, so I don't really think that anymore -" Shawn started.

"Hey! What about my bum?" I asked. Shawn chuckled.

"I was getting there. Your bum is my favorite bum. It's so cute and I love it a lot." Shawn said, and I knew that my face was turning red. Shawn chuckled.

"Well you have a nice bum too." I said. Shawn smirked.

"Yeah?" He asked. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Mmm-hmm. It's quite attractive." I said. Shawn smiled at me and puckered up his lips. I smiled and put my lips on his. I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks, and I felt my heart race as if it was going to beat out of my chest. I then felt Shawn's hand slowly creep towards my bum and he pinched it. I pulled away from the kiss and laughed.

"I missed hearing that laugh today. Sorry I had so many meetings today baby." Shawn said. I moved so I was straddling his lap and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"It's okay honey. I know that it was for work." I said. Shawn nodded and then squeezed my bum while he smirked.

"Why don't we go upstairs and put this bum of yours to good use?" Shawn asked. My eyes went wide.

"Shawn!" I said. He chuckled as he lifted me up and carried me upstairs.

"I love you darling." Shawn said.

"I love you too handsome." I said, and then we made love. I guess you could say that I'm glad that I found that tweet.