164. Live Stream Fights

A/n: Explicit language in this one! Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

Just a couple of days ago I got engaged to the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, who I had been dating for three years. Of course when he asked me to marry him, I cried happy tears and said yes. I love Shawn more than anything in this world. He is my world. He's my best friend, my soulmate, my rock, my protector, my everything.

Shawn recently got home from tour, so we want to spend as much time together as possible to make up for the time that we missed while he was away. I got out of class and saw that it was pouring out. Shawn was waiting for me in the parking lot, so I speed walked to his Jeep, JBone. I put my backpack in the backseat, got in the passenger seat, and smiled at him as he smiled at me. He leaned over and gave me a kiss. I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks, and I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon. We pulled away and Shawn began to back out of the parking space.

"How was school babe?" Shawn asked.

"Good. How was your day while I was at school?" I asked as Shawn began to drive out of the parking lot so he could get off campus and we could head home.

"Good but I missed you." Shawn said as he reached over and interlaced our fingers. I felt electricity spark through me, yet I felt safe and warm at the same time. Shawn never fails to give me insane feelings that I know I'll never get tired of.

"Oh honey I missed you too." I said. Shawn kissed my hand.

"You're my girl." Shawn said, so I kissed his hand and when I looked over at him, he was smiling. A minute or so after he got on the road, he pulled out his phone and unlocked it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to do a live stream on Instagram." Shawn said.

"No you're not. Not while you're driving." I said. I began to feel nervous as he opened the Instagram app.

"Honey it's fine." Shawn said. His eyes darted between his phone and the road, making me even more nervous.

"No, Shawn, I don't want us to get into an accident. Please just wait until we get home to do a live stream." I said.

"I already started the live stream. It's okay, I'm focused on the road." He said.

"How can you be one hundred percent focused on the road if you're doing a live stream? Please Shawn, I don't want to get into an accident, I don't want you to get hurt." I asked and said.

"Y/n, I'm fine." Shawn said in a stern tone that he has only ever used one other time with me. I was taken back a little bit.

"Shawn, I'm serious. Please, I don't want us getting into an accident." I said.

"We won't get into an accident, I'm a good driver." He said, trying to reason with me.

"Yes you are a good driver, but still, being on your phone while driving can be distracting. Please Shawn, I'm serious." I pleaded. Shawn sighed.

"Fine. Whatever." He said as we approached a red light.

"Thank you." I said. He turned off the live stream and put his phone away.

"Uh huh." He said. I sighed. I had had a long day. I felt happy whenever someone, even if I had no clue who they were, congratulated me on getting engaged, but it had been a long day filled with some confusion and stress because of my classes. It's not like when we got home Shawn and I could cuddle. I had too much homework. Shawn and I drove in a tension filled silence for a bit before he spoke. "You could have taken the phone out of my hand while I was driving."