16. And Baby Makes Three

A/n: Okay guys let's pretend that it's August or something and that Shawn's on tour. Also, explicit language in this one. Please enjoy this imagine! Okay, let's begin!

My husband, the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, is currently on tour, but I decided that I would fly out and surprise him. Shawn was in his dressing room, getting ready. I went up to the door backstage and knocked on it. When Shawn opened the door and saw me, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. He immediately pulled me in for a hug.

"Oh my gosh what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well I've missed my husband, so I thought that I would surprise him." I said. Shawn pulled away from the hug.

"Oh honey, I've missed you like crazy. This is my first tour since we got married and all I've wanted is to be with you. Come give me a kiss Mrs. Mendes." Shawn said. I giggled and put my lips on his. I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy. Shawn and I pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I love you." I said. Shawn pecked my lips with a kiss.

"I love you too baby. Are you going to be on the side of the stage?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said. Soon, it was time for him to go onstage, and eventually, the show was about to end. I saw Jake, Shawn's security guard, put a chair onstage. What is Shawn up to?

"There's one last song that I would like to perform. Tonight I was surprised by my amazing wife, Y/n Mendes, who I haven't seen in a while. So, Mrs. Mendes, would you like to come onstage please?" Shawn asked as he looked over at me. I shook my head and he chuckled and nodded before waving his hand for me to come towards him. I finally did and when I reached him I hugged him.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Shawn kissed my cheek before going back to the microphone.

"My beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, wife, just asked me what I'm doing. Well Mrs. Mendes, I'm about to play a song for you, so take a seat." Shawn said, and I did as told. As soon as Shawn started to play the song, I knew what it was: Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer. It's a bit of a sexual song, and when Shawn sang "And if you want love / We'll make it" I covered my face up because I knew it was red from embarrassment. Then there was a pause where there were no lyrics but Shawn was still playing the guitar. I made a 'come hither' motion with my finger so I could whisper in my husband's ear. He leaned down and I put my lips to his ear as he continued to play the guitar.

"We're staying in a hotel tonight right?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah." He said.

"Well, if you're not too tired, you can explore this wonderland tonight." I said with a smirk.

"Ohhhh. Yeah I definitely won't be tired." Shawn said in my ear.

"Okay, good. Now go sing!" I said with a laugh and Shawn laughed too. He soon began to sing again as he smiled at me. He then finished singing and turned to the crowd.

"Good night guys, I love you!" He said before interlacing his fingers with mine and we headed for the tour bus which would take us to the hotel. Luckily we had our own private place in the back of the tour bus where we could talk. I yearned for his touch. I wanted him. I hadn't had him in so long.

"I missed you Shawny." I said. Shawn kissed my cheek, and when his lips moved away, I wanted more of his kisses. I didn't care if they were on my neck or my lips or shoulders or whatever, I just wanted them.

"I missed you too Y/n." Shawn said. I shook my head.

"No, like, I missed you. I missed your body." I said with a blush. Shawn realized what I meant and he smirked as he nodded.