108. You're Naughty*

A/n: Smuttiness ahead! Also, explicit language. Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

Shawn's point of view

I pulled into the driveway of the house that I share with my wife of three months, Y/n Mendes. I just came home from a few meetings, and I definitely need her to help me relax. I saw that the light was on upstairs in our bedroom.

I walked in the door and heard the sound of moaning. What the fuck? I quickly kicked off my shoes. Wait, Y/n would never cheat on me. Oh my gosh, is she touching herself? I went upstairs and smiled at the sight in front of me as I felt myself get hard. Y/n had her eyes closed as she rubbed her privates. Her other hand was gripping onto the bed - whenever her and I make love, she grips onto me. However, considering the fact that I hadn't been home, she needed to grip onto something else.

"Yes Shawn, yes baby just like that. Oh you're fucking me so good. I'm so tight for you baby. Oh Shawn, yes, faster, right there, right there. SHAWN! SHAWN! SHAWN YES I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOU SHAWN! FUCK SHAWN YES!" Y/n yelled as she came. Her legs shook a little, but not as much as they shake when it's actually me inside of her. I walked over to the bed and leaned down to kiss her forehead. Her eyes sprung open and she sat up.

"Hey there kitten. What are you up to?" I asked.

"Um, uh, nothing." She said.

"Oh really?" I asked. She nodded and wouldn't look me in the eyes.

"Yeah." She said.

"Because to me it looked like you were touching yourself." I said.

"I - I'm sorry Shawn, I'm really fucking sorry. You weren't supposed to see that." She said. I saw tears well up in her eyes and then spill over onto her cheeks.

"It's okay darling. Why are you crying?" I said and asked.

"Because I'm so fucking embarrassed. You weren't supposed to see that at all and then you walk in on me pleasuring myself to the thought of you." She said. I went around and sat down on my side of the bed and faced her. I kissed her tears away. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Darling, it's okay. I'm not mad at all, okay? And you don't need to be embarrassed. Do you know how many times I've been on tour and started touching myself to the thought of you?" I asked. She blushed.

"Really?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yup. Or when we were still dating but we hadn't moved in together yet, there were times when I would touch myself and think of you. Remember what we did for the first time on our one year anniversary?" I asked. Y/n smiled and nodded.

"You ate me out. We were going to do it on our six month anniversary but I got too nervous and chickened out." She said.

"Stop it, you didn't chicken out. You just weren't ready, and I was okay with waiting. But I remember after I ate you out for the first time, and after I got back to my condo after dropping you off at the airport, well, do you want to know what I did?" I asked.

"What did you do?" My gorgeous and sexy wife asked me. I kissed her cheek and when I pulled away I saw that she was smiling and no longer crying.

"I went straight to my bedroom, took off my pants and Calvin's, and started touching myself while I moaned your name." I admitted.

"You never told me that." Y/n said. I shrugged.

"Yeah, I don't know why. You know what? Next time we're away from each other, like for my next tour, when you're horny, Facetime me, and if I can answer, I'll go in a private room and watch you pleasure yourself. How does that sound?" I asked. Y/n smiled and nodded.