126. Presents From Teddy & A Family Fight

A/n: Explicit language in this one! Anyways, I hope that you guys like this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

I've been engaged to the singer and songwriter, Shawn Mendes, for a little over a month now. Shawn went out with some friends, and I missed him terribly. Whenever I miss him, or at least sometimes when I miss him, I go in his office to feel closer to him. Today I went in his office, sat down on the couch that's in there, and opened up my book. I was so lost in the book that I didn't even hear Shawn come in the house. I jumped when I heard his voice.

"Hey there my little bookworm." Shawn said. I smiled at him as he leaned against the door frame.

"Hi. How long have you been standing there for?" I asked. Shawn came in, sat down next to me, and immediately pulled me close to him.

"About two minutes or so. Basically, long enough that I was able to take a picture of you with your cute little nose buried in the book. I'm guessing that you like it?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I like it a lot." I said.

"Well what's it about?" He asked, seeming to be genuinely interested. I looked at him for a moment, in awe of him. He gave me a funny look. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Sorry I just, um, I should be used to this by now, right? I mean, you treat me like I'm a queen or something, so I shouldn't be surprised that you're actually interested in what I'm reading, right?" I asked. Shawn kissed my cheek.

"It's okay darling. Just know that I love the way that your eyes light up when you talk about something that you love, which includes books." He said. I smiled at him.

"So if my eyes light up when I talk about something that I love, then that means that they must light up when I talk about you." I said. Shawn chuckled and then listened intently as I told him about the book. He told me to read it to him like I sometimes do, but just as I was about to, the doorbell rang.

"I got it." He said and I nodded. He went downstairs and when he came back up, one of his producers, Teddy Geiger, and Shawn's manager, Andrew Gertler, were with him. Teddy had something in her hands and I smiled at them.

"Hey!" I said. I set the book down and got up to give them hugs. We all then sat down.

"So, congratulations you guys! Y/n, I have never seen Shawn so happy like he is when he's with you or when he talks to you or about you, so thank you for making our guy very happy." She said. I smiled and then looked at Shawn, who was already looking at me with a smile.

"Well he makes me very happy too." I said and Shawn leaned over to kiss my cheek as he rubbed my back. I then turned back to Andrew and Teddy.

"So, Y/n, this is for you." Teddy said as she handed me the box that was in her hands. I took it and opened it. It was a coffee mug that said "Does this ring make me look engaged?" and I loved it. I squealed and then smiled at Teddy.

"Oh my gosh I love it! Thank you so much!" I said as I set it down to hug her.

"You're welcome! I'm so glad that you love it." She said. I sat back down and looked at it.

"I'm guessing that you're going to use it tomorrow morning?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Yup." I said.

"And I'm also guessing that you're going to ask me to take a picture of you using it so you can post that picture on your Instagram?" Shawn asked. I giggled and nodded.

"Yup." I said. The next day, that's exactly what happened.

"There you go my love, I just sent you the photo." He said. I smiled and thanked him, and after breakfast together, I sat down on the couch and posted the picture.