12. How The Fans See You Guys

A/n: Okay so the names that I've used for the fans are completely made up. I hope that you guys enjoy this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

Charlotte's point of view

I've been a fan of Shawn Mendes for quite a few years, and today, not only do I get to see him in concert, but I get to go to one of his q and a sessions before the show. Shawn soon walked in, and we all screamed. He put his finger to his lips so he could say something. We all soon stopped screaming and Shawn began to speak.

"Hey guys, so my girlfriend Y/n Y/l/n is on tour with me right now, and I would love to spend some more time with her. Is it okay if she comes in?" He asked and we all screamed and said yes. He smiled. "Okay, before she comes in, I just want to let you guys know that she's most likely going to be nervous and shy but it is okay to ask her questions too." Shawn said and then went over to the door to open it. Y/n came in and smiled at us. You could tell that she was very nervous. She sat on the table with Shawn.

"Hi guys. Thank you for letting me join in." She said and Shawn smiled at her. I've seen the pictures that they post of each other and I've seen the pictures that the paparazzi have taken of them together, but to see the way that he looks at her in person... oh my gosh. You can just see how in love he is with her. Y/n held his hand in her lap and rubbed his arm. Shawn soon picked someone to ask a question.

"My question is for Y/n, um, how in love with Shawn are you?" The person asked. Y/n smiled at Shawn, who was beaming at her, and then she smiled at us.

"Oh I'm very in love. He's definitely the one for me and I would do anything for him." Y/n said, causing Shawn's smile to widen. He kissed the side of her head and her smile widened. As Shawn went to pick someone else, Y/n went to itch her face, so she had to stop rubbing Shawn's arm in order to do that. Shawn gave her a funny look, then smiled.

"Oh, you're just itching your face." He said.

"What?" Y/n asked.

"Well you had stopped rubbing my arm and I wasn't sure of why." Shawn said with a chuckle and Y/n laughed.

"Do you like it when I rub your arm?" She asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. It feels nice." He said.

"Then I'll keep doing it." She said, and his smile widened. I raised my hand and Shawn picked me. Oh my gosh.

"Um, I love you guys, you two are so cute and so in love. When are you guys going to get married?" I said and asked. Y/n and Shawn smiled and laughed before Shawn answered the question.

"Thank you, yeah I've never been so in love in my life. As for when we're getting married, I'm waiting until tour is over and then I'll propose at some point after that." Shawn said and we all cheered. I then saw Y/n squeeze Shawn's hand three times and he squeezed it back three times. Shawn picked someone else.

"Did you guys know that if you squeeze someone's hand three times like you guys just did, it's supposed to mean I love you?" She asked. They nodded.

"Yeah. I forget when I found out that that's what it means, but when I did, I told Shawn, and he said that we should do it, so we do it all of the time now. But I think that we especially do it when the paparazzi are around and he knows that they make me nervous, so he'll squeeze my hand three times to reassure me that he's right there and that I'm okay." Y/n said. Shawn nodded and then moved his hand so he could rub her back. She smiled at him.

"Does me rubbing your back feel nice?" He asked. She nodded.

"Yeah." She said. He smiled at her as he continued to rub her back and then he chose someone else.

"My question is for Y/n, if you could choose one song to dedicate to Shawn to tell him how you feel about him, what song would it be and why?" The person asked. Y/n barely even had to think of her answer.

"Never Be The Same by Camila Cabello because he's like a drug to me and I'm hooked on him. I just can't get enough of him." She said. Shawn kissed her cheek and she smiled. He then chose another person. Once the q and a was over, Y/n stood up first and Shawn kept his hand on her back as the walked out of the q and a together. They're so cute.

Olivia's point of view

I've been a fan of the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes for a couple of years now. I was in a coffee shop in Los Angeles one day when him and his girlfriend Y/n Y/l/n walked in. They were holding hands as they walked in the door and then as soon as they stepped in Shawn let go and put his arm around her shoulders and she put her arm around his waist. They looked at the menu on the board together and Y/n rubbed his back. After they ordered and while they were waiting for their drinks, I went up to them. They smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm a huge fan and I just want to say that you guys are so cute. You can tell that you guys are so in love and it's really beautiful. Could I get a picture with you guys please?" I asked.

"Sure. And thank you for saying that we're cute." Shawn said. I nodded and we took the picture.

"Oh I love your shirt! Where did you get it?" Y/n asked. I smiled and told her.

"We can go there if you want?" Shawn said to Y/n.

"Really?" She asked. He nodded.

"Yup. Anything to make my girl happy." Shawn said as he kissed her temple. Y/n blushed and smiled and I started to walk away so I could leave them alone.

"Have a nice day!" Y/n said. I smiled at them.

"You too!" I said, and they thanked me.

Arielle's point of view

I browsed around the bookstore in Toronto, looking for a specific book that I wanted. I wasn't watching where I was going, and I ran into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" The person and I both said at the same time. I looked at the person and woah.

"Oh my gosh you're Y/n Y/l/n, Shawn Mendes's girlfriend." I said. She nodded, smiled, and blushed.

"Yeah. I'm so sorry that I ran into you. I wasn't looking where I was going." She said.

"Neither was I. Could you tell Shawn that I love him please?" I asked. She then looked around before waving someone over, then Shawn showed up.

"Oh my gosh hi, I just want to say that I love you." I said. Shawn smiled.

"I love you too." He said.

"Y/n you're so pretty! Like, I've seen pictures of you, but you're even prettier in person!" I said. She really is gorgeous.

"Thank you." She said.

"Isn't she the most gorgeous girl in the world?" Shawn asked as he looked at her with such a loving gaze. I nodded.

"She is. You guys are so cute and it's so obvious how in love you guys are." I said. They smiled at me and thanked me, and after getting a picture with them, we went our separate ways. They're such a beautiful couple and I can't wait for the day that they get engaged.