World Heroes Mission (Part Four)

~~~

Kira and her friends end up stealing a small plane from the airport. There's no other way, with Midoriya still on the wanted list, his face known to the whole of Otheon and Klayd. Not to mention, Humarise are still after them, after having infiltrated the police force. They can't risk boarding a public plane, nor do they have the time.

As Rody flies the plane, Kira stands in the back with her classmates as the craft rumbles and soars on the waves of turbulence. With the size of this plane, it's drastically different than the one they used to first arrive to Otheon. There's only two seats at the front, one being used by Rody, while the back of the plane is narrow and long, with barely enough room to stand up straight.

Kira nosily examines the boxes and crates already belonging to the plane when they stole it. She lifts up one of the lids as the plane leans to the side a little, standing on her tiptoes to peer into the box. It's covered in protective material, but as Kira digs through, she finds that the items inside are of no use to her right now.

"Can't this damn thing go any faster?" Bakugou grumbles irritably, leaning against one side of the plane, his tall frame slightly bent due to the plane's low interior.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Rody calls back from the front, leaning his head to the side, but keeping his eyes on the sky ahead.

"There's only thirty minutes left until the bombs detonate," Todoroki informs them, glancing at his phone.

Midoriya stands up from his seated position towards the cockpit, approaching Todoroki. "You contacted HQ, right?"

"Yes." He nods, pocketing his phone. "They know that we have the disarming key and are heading to the base to stop Humarise."

"So, what's the plan, exactly?" Kira wonders, closing the lid and joining her classmates.

Bakugou pushes himself off the plane's wall to meet Kira. "Easy," he says. "We blast those bastards to hell."

"That much is obvious," she replies, crossing her arms over her chest. "But, this base is going to be crawling with cultists."

"It doesn't matter how many there are," Bakugou argues.

"Kacchan's right," Midoriya speaks up.

He snaps his head to his classmate. "Don't agree with me, you damn nerd!"

Midoriya ignores him. "No matter how many Humarise members there are at this base," he adds. "We have to stop the bombs, or all the heroes will be killed. Not to mention, millions of innocent people."

"Believe me, I know." Kira sighs.

"You guys should get ready soon!" Rody's voice alerts them from the cockpit. "I think we're getting close!"

All four of them share a determined glance before grabbing their bags stacked up against the far end of the plane. It's time to get changed into her hero gear, to put an end to this terrorist group. Kira picks up her bag and looks around the small plane, before stepping behind the boxes she was just examining. She'll get ready here - at least she'll have a modicum of privacy.

As she pulls her jacket on, zipping it up to the collar, the plane rocks to the side and she slams her palm on the wall beside her for support. 

"Is everything okay up there, Rody?" Midoriya questions.

"Seems like a storm is rolling in!" He tells them. "It's gonna get bumpy!"

"Great," Kira mumbles under her breath, as she removes her bottoms, replacing them with her hero gear.

She ties her boots firmly on, before pulling her gauntlets on over her forearms. She flexes her fingers, feeling how tight the gear is, but so natural. Her classmates are all already dressed, as Bakugou secures his bracers, Midoriya pulls his hood off his head and Todoroki examines his belt. Kira concludes by tying her hair off her face - this is going to get messy.