Chapter 105 - Choosing The Right Cabin

~~~

"Okay, uh... nobody panic," Kira says without turning to face the others.

"What the hell happened?" Mina interjects. "Where the hell did Mr Aizawa and Present Mic go?"

Kira's eyes are entranced on the spot where they once stood, trying to make sense of the situation. Visage used one of her bubbles to transport her and her classmates into an alternate reality.

She finally spins on her heel to her bewildered classmates, their expressions contorted in shock and fear. "Like I said, don't panic," she repeats. "I'll explain it to you."

"Don't panic?" Mineta adds, swinging his arms around in some sort of state. "What the hell do you mean: don't panic? Our teachers just vanished infront of us!"

"Just let me talk and I'll tell you what happened," Kira says coldly, her eyes burning into the little creep. "You all have nothing to worry about. We're safe."

"How?" Midoriya finally perks up, having been kept quiet the whole time. "What did that hero do?"

"She transported us to another reality," Bakugou decides to take over the conversation, glaring at his childhood friend. "Didn't you listen to a word she said?"

"Okay," Kira interrupts, trying to calm the situation with a raised hand. "That's her ability. Using her bubbles, she can send people to other worlds."

"Wait a minute," Kirishima says and her eyes meet his once again, something she hasn't done in a long time. "Like what happened that time? When you two disappeared in that store?"

"Yeah." Kira nods, though her voice seems to have vanished somewhere. "That's actually their troublesome brother who was the cause of all of that."

"Brother?"

"Not him - Vibe." Bakugou rolls his eyes, annoyed at having to explain everything. "They have another sibling, some idiot who decided to turn villain."

"I don't know if he was really a villain," Kira comments, looking at Bakugou to her right. "He was just robbing the store."

Bakugou narrows his eyes at her, his arms crossed over his chest. "Is that really important right now?"

"I guess not." She shrugs half heartedly. "Anyways, we can trust Visage. She sent us somewhere safe. Somewhere without the League of Villains."

"But, how do you know that?" Mina asks, more worried about the whole thing than most of the other classmates. "What if she just sent us somewhere much much worse?"

Kira chuckles uncertainly. "I seriously doubt that. I don't think Aizawa would have gone along with this if it wasn't a sure thing. She must have control over the realities and where she decides to send people."

"We're here to have fun, aren't we?" Toru says, her voice meek and unsure. "If you trust her, Akira, then so do I."

"I agree." Momo nods, taking a deep breath. "We should feel safe here with a hero in charge of everything."

"Exactly," Kira says. "So, we should grab our stuff and check this place out. See what else is here."

"Let's go," Midoriya joins in, reassuring the group by picking up his bag and leading the group.

Kira's enthusiastic nod slowly comes to a stop when her classmates all depart down the dirt slope, where a few more cabins await them.

"What do you think?" Kira says, keeping her eyes forward.

"I think that this whole thing is a stupid waste of time," Bakugou replies, watching the students slowly traverse down the slope.

Kira turns her head to him. "You think we've been taken to the same place as last time?"