Chapter 33 - That Infuriating Class B Clown

~~~

They all went back to their dorm rooms after the competition. Turns out Sato won the game, only because the girls were thoroughly impressed by his cooking skills and won them over with sugary treats. Mineta and Kaminari practically threw a fit at the news, confronting him about his tactics of winning both the tournament and the girls' hearts.

Kira had chosen to relax outside on her balcony, allowing herself a pretty glamourous view of UA, as she leans over the railing slightly and glances down the left of the dorm building. UA's location has always been ideal - atop a mountain, surrounded by woodland on every side. Kira's forearms rest on the chilly metal railing, a cool breeze scooping her hair off her shoulders. Her curtains flapped behind her, before relaxing and gently stroking the ground next to her feet.

She sighed then, her mind boggled. Bakugou's words could have been misinterpreted as a threat - "this conversation isn't over." But, Kira knows that he's curious. He wants answers. Thing is, so does she.

Back at the League of Villain's base, that schoolgirl tricked her, but Kira has no idea how. How did she know about her? What did she do? It must have something to do with her Quirk. However, if that is indeed the case, why didn't she just kill her already and get it over with? Why toy with her?

Another breeze stroked the skin of her bare shoulders and she spun around before sliding down, her back to the railing. Her head hurt from everything: All Might's retirement, the new dorm situation, Bakugou, Kirishima, the League of Villains. She grabbed her hair tightly but let go almost as quickly. Tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow she'll get answers.

With one knee up and the other straight, Kira relaxed her arm on her raised leg, her eyes feeling heavy and her head thumping. She could sleep out here in the cool, calming wind if she really wanted to.

Well, that is until she heard a scream.

Kira was on her feet immediately, her Quirk brimming brightly on her arms. She nearly melted her railing when she gripped it furiously, leaning over for the source of the cry. Barely visible due to her Quirk, Toru, a floor below her and to the left slightly had her curtain wrapped around her... from what she could tell anyway, it was hard to determine what was really happening when her friend was invisible.

"Toru!" Kira calls out from above and she sees the curtain rustle in response. "Wha- what the hell is going on!? Are you okay?"

The curtain rustles again, a bigger movement this time. "Over there! A monster or a villain!"

"A what!?" Kira frowns down at her friend, before directing her gaze down to the forest.

There standing on the trail, as if analysing the building is class B's eccentric Monoma.

"Monoma!" Kira yells, cancelling her Quirk. "What are you doing out there?"

He looks up the building at the sound of his name, using his hand to shield his eyes from any light that might block his sight.

"You gonna let me in or what?" He replies nonchalantly.

By now, others have peeked out from their dorm balcony's at the ruckus, only to roll their eyes at the sight of class B's idiot.

Nevertheless, Kira, along with her classmates, make their way down to the ground floor, where Monoma waits at the main door, tapping his foot impatiently.

Iida, being one of the more responsible students, swings the door open a fraction. "Do you have any idea what time it is? You should be back in your dorm-"

"Oh, calm down," Monoma interrupts, helping himself in through the other double door, swinging it open wildly and strutting into class A's dormitory.

Kira and the others follow him around as he examines every nook and cranny, opening the cabinets in the kitchen and then removing the cushions from the sofas.

Stuck With You | Katsuki Bakugou x OC [Book One]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें