Chapter 104 - The Return Of Visage And Vibe

~~~

Akira had completely forgotten about the green swimsuit she bought ages ago, back when the class - excluding Bakugou and Todoroki - went to the shopping centre together. That day Shigaraki was there and threatened Midoriya. Another missed opportunity.

She added it to her suitcase, despite it being the end of October. Like Momo says; you never know.

The bus pulled up at the crack of dawn, like Mr Aizawa promised and they all dragged themselves out the front doors of the dormitory. Even though Mina and Toru were the most enthusiastic about this trip, they too fought the exhaustion from the brutal early morning.

Kira placed her suitcase by her feet as Kyoka decided to take the seat beside her.

"We're sorry about last night," Kyoka says, speaking for the others as they claim the seats around Kira. "We've been selfish and ignorant. Of course the whole thing affected you. Your scar is a reminder."

Kira places her hand on her neck at the mention of it, feeling the course and calloused skin left behind by Dabi.

"You have nothing to worry about though, Akira," Momo assures, taking a seat infront of her, but spinning around to meet face-to-face. "I truly believe that this is a chance for all of us to have fun and to relax."

Ochaco perches up from the seat behind Kira her hands on her shoulders. "We all know that you need it because of your license exam stuff!"

"It has been quite exhausting," Kira admits with a sigh, looking down at her legs.

"Exactly why you don't need to waste your energy worrying about everything," Ochaco replies, slumping back down in her seat.

"I guess I could use a break," Kira says, wanting to forget about her pointless argument with her friends last night. They had their own problems to deal with - they just didn't have time for her. "The examiners have been pushing me, Bakugou and Todoroki pretty hard recently."

"We can tell," Toru says with a loud huff. "Everytime you come back from a practical exam, Bakugou's always in a super foul mood."

Kira chuckles softly at her comment. "Yeah, he is, but I don't blame him."

She looks around for him, spotting him near the back of the bus, basically squabbling for the window seat against Kaminari. The latter is so brave, it makes Kira wonder what goes through his mind to even challenge Bakugou. Especially seeing as he's not too happy about everyone taking a week off.

Kira clears her throat before continuing, turning back in her seat to her friends. "I'm still gonna ask Aizawa some questions," she tells them. "I need some answers, even if it's just to ease my mind."

"Our safety may have been assured," Momo adds, a curious glint in her eyes, as she stares over at the front of the bus. "But, I am wondering how myself."

"Fine." Kyoka sighs, getting herself comfortable. "We'll all confront Mr Aizawa when we get there."

"Good enough for me," Kira replies.

"Alright, you rowdy bunch!" Present Mic steps onto the bus, his arms raised and nearly swinging on one of the bars above his head. "We're about to head out now and the drive is about a few hours long. So, no stops along the way."

"None?" Kaminari leaps up from his seat suddenly.

"That's right." Present Mic nods. "So, if you've got something to... take care of, I suggest you do it now."

"You'd better sit the hell down, dunce-face," Bakugou warns. "The sooner we get there, the sooner I can keep training and this stupid week will be over."