Chapter 92 - The Ridiculous Dance Exam

~~~

Vibe annoyingly followed his twin sister's wisdom and decided to set his petty vengeance aside for the sake of the exam. In doing so, Vibe ordered Akira and her classmates onto the stage. Todoroki was calm, analysing the area, checking out his opponents, ready for the right time to strike. Bakugou was fighting the control, his teeth gritted as he wills his own body to listen. With Vibe's Quirk fresh and in effect, their bodies are no longer their own.

"Shall we try them too?" Vibe suggests, gesturing to the Shiketsu students. "They seem to be close to UA. Perhaps pitting them against each other could be entertaining."

"Sure." Visage shrugs, not really paying attention as she releases a few more bubbles for the finishing touches.

Vibe rolls his eyes at his sister's ignorance and controls the Shiketsu students onto the stage, also.

"Ooh, we're gonna be together for this too!?" Camie gawkes loudly.

Kira was just glad she couldn't control her body, otherwise she might be all over Todoroki and he has the decency to calmly ignore her advances. Kira doesn't have such self control.

Bakugou groans irritably at Shiketsu's presence. "Why are you idiots here?"

"Not like we have much of a choice," Yoarashi says sternly.

Akira joins Bakugou's annoyance, rolling her eyes as Camie continues to make lustrous coos over at Todoroki. However, her classmate is too busy looking for a way out to bother paying her any attention. It doesn't seem to deter her stubbornness though, causing Kira much irritation, more so than being kept under Vibe's control.

"A disco ball," Kira mutters, staring up at the shiny object in the air, dangling from the high ceiling. "Really?"

"They're going all out I suppose," Todoroki says unhelpfully.

Vibe makes Kira and her classmates face the Shiketsu students, face to face with a few feet of space between them. Kira was opposite Camie, Todoroki opposite Yoarashi and Bakugou was opposite another Shiketsu student that Kira still failed to know the identity of.

"What's going on here?" Kira whispers, trying to deduct the situation.

"You'd better not make me dance here or I'm gonna kill all of you!" Bakugou roars, glaring at the third unknown Shiketsu pupil.

"Oh, quiet down over there!" Vibe calls over, focusing on controlling the other students. "I saw the perfect opportunity: three of you brats from UA and three from Shiketsu and you also know each other so that's fun." He ends with a shrug.

"We've already told you," Kira argues. "We don't know them."

Vibe looks over, lowering his arms ever so slightly and whispers his saracastic reply, his eyes squinted skeptically. "Sure you don't."

Akira merely rolls her eyes, knowing that whatever she has to say will be brushed off amongst Vibe's distrustful attitude.

"Ooh, is this gonna be like a dance off?" Camie practically beams. "That actually sounds like fun."

"It's not supposed to be fun," Kira snaps, glaring at the Shiketsu student opposite her. "We're supposed to find a way out of this. We're supposed to fight back."

"Good luck with that," Vibe nearly chuckles, a smug expression across his features as he focuses his attention elsewhere while also eavesdropping.

"You still believe going along with all this crap is going to work?" Bakugou says quietly, his eyes locked on the student opposite him.